HomeMedGrower's Coco GDP

My guy is not sticky, but he is dropping the pollen and has a nice aroma.

Photo Update

Started training the GDP to open up the middle and have a nice bushy canopy. Got a little aggressive this morning and broke a top. Been trying to keep up on the defoliation but her nodes are so tight.

0031030.JPG

The PE's are coming along nicely. These photos were taken on day 38 of 12/12.

PE 1

010584.JPG

013414.JPG

021226.JPG

PE 2

025169.JPG

029130.JPG

033104.JPG

I'm going to try and get caught up on everyones journals that I'm subbed to but I've been down for the last week. Hope everyone is doing well. :circle-of-love:

Very nice. That's gonna be so good when it's done.

I've snapped a stem or two getting the trimming and LST to go where I want...If you do it quickly, you can tape the break and if your plants are as resilient as mine, it won't even affect the plant including the one you broke. I think you can see where I taped mine in a couple places if you look real close. I think she will be fine! What a healthy looking plant! KUDOS:thumb:

I've snapped a stem or two getting the trimming and LST to go where I want...If you do it quickly, you can tape the break and if your plants are as resilient as mine, it won't even affect the plant including the one you broke. I think you can see where I taped mine in a couple places if you look real close. I think she will be fine! What a healthy looking plant! KUDOS:thumb:

Thanks hozona, I should have been more specific before. I snapped about four nodes off of one of the tops when I was trying to get it horizontal. The stems of the GDP are not really pliable even after a good watering. No big deal she will be fine.

Thanks hozona, I should have been more specific before. I snapped about four nodes off of one of the tops when I was trying to get it horizontal. The stems of the GDP are not really pliable even after a good watering. No big deal she will be fine.

That's what I call "Super CRAPPING" ...... LOL

lol, Ive snapped a few in my days, shit happens. I usually tape them back on as well, they grow back stronger, or fall off and die, lol. Or if I need it, I'll turn what I snapped off into a new clone.

HMG - Your gals look beautiful -- Nice job! I always break at least one top a grow it seems like, lol. The PE's look frosty and delicious, and you took really great pics. :thumb:

Hey HMG why doesnt my 400 produce buds like that what kinda bulb you run and how far away is your light from canopy on average how much area are you using under it? Sorry so many ?s but I need better production or Im just super jazzed over your pe as mine got mislabeled and lost in a 18 strain ruckus

Hey HMG i just wanted to stop in and sub :) also if ya pop by my journal theres a note in it about you and how my "friend" has used you're older journal to learn and understand more about the CH9 Strain Herijuana Jack 33 and it helped them a lot on "their" first grow and "they" wanted to say thank you for putting up that journal and soldiering through even when things got bad.

also those PE plants look phenominal! so crystally

HMG - Your gals look beautiful -- Nice job! I always break at least one top a grow it seems like, lol. The PE's look frosty and delicious, and you took really great pics. :thumb:

Thanks Xlr8

I'm looking forward to a sample of the PE they smell so :yummy: and are very sticky. The pics are from a point and shoot, I wish I had a better camera.

Hey HMG why doesnt my 400 produce buds like that what kinda bulb you run and how far away is your light from canopy on average how much area are you using under it? Sorry so many ?s but I need better production or Im just super jazzed over your pe as mine got mislabeled and lost in a 18 strain ruckus

Mr G, The bulb in there now is just a $30 plantmax hps bulb. On average the canopy is about 9" away from the hood. The tent is a DR 90 and I think it's like 3' X 3".

:sorry: about your PE

Hey HMG i just wanted to stop in and sub :) also if ya pop by my journal theres a note in it about you and how my "friend" has used you're older journal to learn and understand more about the CH9 Strain Herijuana Jack 33 and it helped them a lot on "their" first grow and "they" wanted to say thank you for putting up that journal and soldiering through even when things got bad.

also those PE plants look phenominal! so crystally

:welcome: ronstar, and thanks for the props. Tell you "friend" I'm glad it helped them out.

Back
Top Bottom