How are the girls doing?

420interest

420 Member
This is my first time growing again in 30 years.

I am looking for a gut check in how I am doing with these auto-flowers, if there are any experts out there.

Looks like one of my girls, the tallest one, is getting popcorn buds? On the top? The plants is in its 9 week and it does not seem to be filling in like its sister next to it. Although, I am finding out I should not have planted them so close together. Sister seems to be fattening up real well on the top. I have been feeding once a week, but am concerned. More or better pix can be requested.

Any IMO's are appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20200709_104731.jpg
    IMG_20200709_104731.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20200709_104809.jpg
    IMG_20200709_104809.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20200709_104852.jpg
    IMG_20200709_104852.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
Hey 420interest. They look beautiful. I'm no expert on autoflowers or growing outdoors but it looks like they just need more time. Looks like another month or so and they will be good. They look to be very healthy and are impressive examples of autoflowers which can be a bit of a pain sometimes. I say you are doing absolutely fine. What strains are they just out of interest?

I have white widow, the two oldest. Then, Northern lights, Gold Leaf and Blueberry....all two apart from each other...another mistake......
Is there a way that you could pull the close ones apart? Maybe with a cane and some string tide around the main stem.

These are autos....so.....wouldn't it be to late for that? Being in the ninth week? They did have LST......only once....
No, not really. provided you don't damage the stems they should be fine. If you split a stem at this point then you create an open wound which is an entry point for fungus and you risk mould. A bit of careful persuasion should be fine though

This is my first time growing again in 30 years.

I am looking for a gut check in how I am doing with these auto-flowers, if there are any experts out there.

Looks like one of my girls, the tallest one, is getting popcorn buds? On the top? The plants is in its 9 week and it does not seem to be filling in like its sister next to it. Although, I am finding out I should not have planted them so close together. Sister seems to be fattening up real well on the top. I have been feeding once a week, but am concerned. More or better pix can be requested.

Any IMO's are appreciated.
Those look great! I'm not an expert but I grow a lot lol. If they're that close they could be competing but look how healthy she is, if that were an issue she wouldn't have made it this far. Sometimes they are just a little bit slower to their sisters but she'll get there! Awesome, awesome job

Back
Top Bottom