How can I get THC out my system fast?

No pills, vinegar, sky dust water or other nonsense will ever work to help clean your system. There simply is no real or voodoo science behind those claims. But people will always what that miracle drug so i guess there is no point of explaining.

Metabolism is the key. Put in good use - lots of cardio, lots of fresh non-thermally treated food, lots of water. That's the only way. Cleaning colon will help too, but to what extent it's hard to say. Depends on person.

for a piss test, drink a gallon of water with 2 boxes of sure gel mixed in 2 hours before the test - it coats inner linings & the thc attaches to it - piss passes thru clean - works every time, even if you smoked the same day.

Will this work if I am going for a urine test and what on earth is sure gel, I am currently undergoing a urine test in a week with a child and welfare agency and I wanna pass to have my daughter back so again will this work?:Namaste:

Large amounts of green tea, raw cranberry juice (no sugar), high amounts of caffeine, like in Monster Energy drinks that cause you to urinate and sweat a lot. Agents that do this are called diuretics. Salt, and anything sodium based is the opposite of a diuretic. Cut all salt out of your diet and just fast on caffeine and cranberry juice for three days. It should get the lot of it out... There's another way though, which I personally don't advocate --liquid niacin. At headshops and online, they sell a liquid niacin drink that's about 1000 times your normal daily requirement of niacin. It is strong diuretic and will cleanse the system but it is VERY, VERY hard on the body. It is not good for you at all and it has not been tested by the FDA. Do it if you must to keep out of a cell, but it should never be a regular practice. Look to herbs and other substances like caffeine for a similar effect that's a lot less harmful to your liver and kidneys.

:thumb: thats right

Back
Top Bottom