How can I tell

This should help ...most strains are crosses so they will be between sativa/indica.

And posting a photo is up to you.

types-weed-vertical-infographic-vector-27156483.jpg

A picture will give us a general idea. These days, as @HappyHazmat88 said, most strains are Indica/Sativa crosses. There are places you can get pure Sativa or Indica seeds, with proven traceable genetics. If you're using seeds from an unknown source, then "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." You can get a general idea from looking at the leaves, whether it leans more towards Indica or Sativa, but %'s will be a guess at best.

A picture will give us a general idea. These days, as @HappyHazmat88 said, most strains are Indica/Sativa crosses. There are places you can get pure Sativa or Indica seeds, with proven traceable genetics. If you're using seeds from an unknown source, then "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." You can get a general idea from looking at the leaves, whether it leans more towards Indica or Sativa, but %'s will be a guess at best.
I just posted some pictures I hope we can tell lol

There really is no way to know what it is unless know what seed you planted. If one is much lighter, it may be hungry, but tbh, they don't look very different in the pictures. (from what I can see anyhow)

Just wondering, are you planning to put them in larger pots before flowering? If so, I would recommend getting some perlite to aerate your soil a little, it looks very dense.

Ok ok so it looks like indica and why is one dark green and the other one like lime color
Every plant is a little different, so I wouldn't sweat slightly different leaf color, as long as it's uniform green. When new leaves first come out they are a lighter color, and will darken with age. I'm gonna say about 50/50 on Sativa/Indica, maybe leaning a little towards Indica, but that's totally subjective.

There really is no way to know what it is unless know what seed you planted. If one is much lighter, it may be hungry, but tbh, they don't look very different in the pictures. (from what I can see anyhow)

Just wondering, are you planning to put them in larger pots before flowering? If so, I would recommend getting some perlite to aerate your soil a little, it looks very dense.
I think I’m just leave them where they are at and it’s kinda hard to get those things I’m in Mexico so I just been using everything organic

Back
Top Bottom