How do I determine a female sex plant from a male?

Also There 18-6 and thanks too u I didn’t kill them u don’t no how much u helped me in over the last week or so :yahoo:
You should have started the Auto's 1st. After 6 weeks start the Photo's. That way you only Veg 5 - 6 weeks on average & can flip to flower as soon as the Auto's are done. It's exactly what I did the grow I'm on. 2 of my plants were DWC Critical 2.0 Auto's. At 6 weeks I added 5 photo plants to the grow. 2 ended up males so they are gone. I harvested & flipped to 12/12 & currently flowering 3 soil plants. Should be done in about 3 weeks.
Here's a couple pics. First 2 pics are DWC Auto's. Last pic has 1 DWC & 5 Soil Plants. Must have harvested 1 before taking this pic.
7-294.JPG
7-298.JPG
7-311.JPG

You should have started the Auto's 1st. After 6 weeks start the Photo's. That way you only Veg 5 - 6 weeks on average & can flip to flower as soon as the Auto's are done. It's exactly what I did the grow I'm on. 2 of my plants were DWC Critical 2.0 Auto's. At 6 weeks I added 5 photo plants to the grow. 2 ended up males so they are gone. I harvested & flipped to 12/12 & currently flowering 3 soil plants. Should be done in about 3 weeks.
Here's a couple pics. First 2 pics are DWC Auto's. Last pic has 1 DWC & 5 Soil Plants. Must have harvested 1 before taking this pic.
7-294.JPG
7-298.JPG
7-311.JPG
Nice and I would of done it that way around but the photo was pure accident I got a seed from a bud and just planted it for a laugh and before I knew it had sprouted and I convinced the misses too let me grow it so I got a light ETC and thought u no what incase it’s a Male I’ll get a few autos I no I’ve done all this the wrong way round first time story I suppose

Nice and I would of done it that way around but the photo was pure accident I got a seed from a bud and just planted it for a laugh and before I knew it had sprouted and I convinced the misses too let me grow it so I got a light ETC and thought u no what incase it’s a Male I’ll get a few autos I no I’ve done all this the wrong way round first time story I suppose
Also they look so sexy if only one of mine looks half as nice I’ll be happy and Christmas will b a little greener

Preflowers, as opposed to full blown flowers, generally appear after the fourth week of vegetative growth from seed. Check carefully above the fourth node. Please note that preflowers are very small and impossible to differentiate without magnification. A photographer's 10x loupe is handy indeed when examining preflowers.

As the images below demonstrate, the female preflower is pear shaped and produces a pair of pistils. Frequently, the female preflowers do not show pistils until well after the preflowers have emerged. Thus, don't yank a plant because it has no pistils.Pistillate preflowers are located at the node between the stipule and emerging branch.
crzycom1.jpeg

The male preflower and flower may be described as a "ball on a stick." Frequently, a male plant will develop mature staminate flowers after prolonged periods of vegetative growth. These appear in clusters around the nodes.

The following image shows a male plant in early flowering. Staminate flowers are located at the node between
the stipule and emerging branch. Note the clusters of flowers.

Author: MisterIto
Thank you for the Insight much appreciated learning a lot with my new grow. Just coming at a learners block almost sure these are pistils or maybe or a hermaphrodite I would appreciate anyone’s insight. Thank you all peace and love !

2AA6DA45-3971-4070-BFC8-4019DD3B6C94.jpeg

154F9C73-BC62-4C43-A980-F45962D66B84.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom