How do i make feminized seeds?

loppy9

hello how do i make feminized seeds?however you spell it!i whant just female seeds thank you all in advance for post or link to articles and have a nice day

certain companies/breeders offer all feminized seeds of certain strains but they are like $150 and up for a pack 10 or 12. Oh yeah you can make your own if you where a breeder of some kind.

does anyone have a link or something?
not breeder just interested in this so any help would be nice thank you and have a good day laer

As i believe breeders pollinate TRUE females with hermi pollen to create a all female seedline. Be warned that there still isnt a 100% chance they will be female and hermi's are common in femmed strains.

Brushtail

Feminized seeds??????????? man thats new to me. I think thats a lot of bull --
Cannabis plans can have a sex change by changing the lighting --- either from more infra red to ultra violet or vice versa. Noway will u buy seeds that are only feminine. It's pot luck. So when u see only feminine seeds advrtised - don't believe it. If u do - it's obvious that u're gullible. Any seed - even bagweed seed is ok - as long as u're soil has the right ph. 6.5 is good. u will be able to harvest some good crops from it, if u look after it - if it's outside - misting daily is an advantage - not between 11h30 - to 14h30. where I'm from the sun id too hot between those hours -

Ps - put some dry ice on a rack above the plants - as it disolves the carbon dioxide drops down and will help with the photosynthesis. helps to improve the crop - don't use with your bare hands - it burns.

no man. female seeds are real. its all in the genitics. the plant can not "change sex." it can become hermi and develop both male and female parts. well anyway, a female plant is pollinated with a hermi female. there will be no male genes passed on because it was from female to female. the resulting will be feminised. now will it cause a few hermies. sure but you sould check the stability of the feminised seeds. most breeders would have tested them and give you a report on how many hermies. they have 99% female seeds, because there is a chance if you continue with the breeding it will also have more hermies the next generation. female seeds work, trust me.

no buddah's skunk. they both go through the flowering prosess but male produce flowers and pollin. females make fat buds and pistles to reseave pollin. if you have a male near your female it will cause it to has seeds.

Back
Top Bottom