How do i upgrade my bong?

fullybaked420

i have a homemade bong with a 1 liter coke bottle with just the normal homemade bong set up (coke bottle has carb, highlighter stem with a bat bowl). but i wanted to know if there's anything i can do to make my bong more effecient when it comes to getting high?

buy a real bong

If you are talented enough you can make your own glass bong I found that a Jones Soda bottle is best just get a torch and carefully put a hole for the tube the carb should be on the neck just blow as you see the glass start to melt.

If you don't want to get that technical then you can make what I call a baby bong out of a light bulb the same technic applies as the afore mentioned bong.

So blow it out then blow down.

pyro said:
buy a real bong

Amen to that. Homemade bongs are good if you just need a bong all of a sudden, but if you are gonna keep the bong and continuosly use it you might as well by a real one.

___Ekomstop____ said:
If you are talented enough you can make your own glass bong I found that a Jones Soda bottle is best just get a torch and carefully put a hole for the tube the carb should be on the neck just blow as you see the glass start to melt.

If you don't want to get that technical then you can make what I call a baby bong out of a light bulb the same technic applies as the afore mentioned bong.

So blow it out then blow down.

never use a light buld

lol yeah man i know what u are talkin about i use to make tons of things when i was younger .. and it was great.. you got some creative shit that u have made Z so rock on man keep doing it... wasnt that u that had the video of the squish bong that was phat shit.. :allgood:

yeah i got a nice big glass bong but , i was talkin to kitty not long about a roor i just dont know what i want .. i want a big one though and dunno if they make the roor like 2 or 2 1/2 tall :goof: and that would be some money but its good ill pay it :tommy:

Back
Top Bottom