How do my plants look

tablelegslim

I noticed my plants are having some sort of trouble. They are perky in the sun just noticing some discoloration not bad but still noticeable. I have a plethora of ingredients in my soil and if I had to take a guess it would be there’s too much of something in there.

IMG_0159.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

Genetics unknown On the 4 in veg they were just bag seed from some decent bud over the coarse of the year. If I run across one (which is very rare as I only got 4 from a years worth of bud) I keep it and plant them the upcoming season. The other 2 seedlings one is a fem white widow from Seedsman and a lemon skunk from a friend. Soil is pro mix organics, river silt, 3 bags of perlite, worm castings, blood and bone meal, bat guano, a 2-2-2 all purpose fertilizer, and some compost biochar

Ok my friend thank you.

Personally they look slightly under fed, lacking a bit of nitrogen, otherwise they look good.

Are you using cannabis specific nutrients?

What's ur feed rate? How often?

What's your plan for pots?

If they are not root bound yet they will be soon. You can grow plants in small containers, but why limit your harvest!? I've grown pretty decent plants in 3 gal, but 5 gal is my go-to. I don't use Solo cups anymore, because I noticed they get root bound so quick. Why limit root growth?! That's important for nutrient uptake.

They about to be planted in the ground. It’s river silt but I added some perlite and pro mix organics. I been using dr earth 2-2-2 all purpose and blood meal as my source of nitrogen. I prepped my holes and put a bunch of left over Spanish sardines from a fishing trip in each hole about 18” deep

They are starting to improve now that I put them in the ground. Been getting a bunch of rain here lately hopefully the ground dries up some before the next downpour

IMG_0191.jpeg

IMG_0190.jpeg

only 1 or 2 came from feminized seeds the other 4 or 5 are ?. I got one for you I been thinking about this …..if you only find 1 seed in a bud is it going to be a feminized seed? When a female plant turns hermie are all the seeds produced feminized not real sure if that’s what I’m understanding

So from my understanding a feminized plant will produce a feminized seed.

There is always opportunity for a feminized seed to herm depending on environmental stresses and such.

I have used seeds from a herm plant, with better than average results. I might see one to two males for every 10 seeds. Might.

Plant growth seems a little smaller than the original but still produces better than average smokable bud.

But using Hermie genetics is not the best practice.

Back
Top Bottom