How do you ask potential friends if they smoke

Through a series of unusual circumstances, I now smoke with people I would have never brought the topic up with. We often joke about how we were all attempting to maintain a corporate image when we could have just ask. The question that remains is "how" do you ask.

I often bring up medical marijuana and see what their opinion might be.In my humble opinion most people who think it should remain legal as it is here in california where I am, smoke or are cool with it.

If I get any type of hardcore "3 strikes more time" kind of answer I don't even bother to argue.

usually goes, hey wassup yadda yadda ayo son, u smoke? him: yea u wan roll one up afta class? me: yea. usually in dat one session we learn so much bout each other and u gota new homie. the great thing about the sessions is when its u and ur homies and its a new guy, u can tell if he a snake. works on women too

Tonight, after work, I went to one of my favorite little pubs. A guy sat down next to me and ordered a beer. He smelled like he had been smoking, so I said quietly: " that smells good". He smiled and replied "oh, yeah, you want to try it? Let's go puff one," So we had a drink and nice bowl of fresh nugs, soon realized we had mutual friends and had met each other years ago. All in all, it was a great time'

It should always be this easy....

I usually say in a situation like how are you feeling/mood/current situation
...I just say " I could go for a good joint right about now" and go from there.

if im out looking for new people to smoke with ill make sure i REEK or good pot.lol so that it is unmistakeable what i jsut finished doing.:grinjoint: they'll usuualy be liek hey buddy, what you been doin?wanna chill? or they'll be like, mary around??lol

depends on where you work, i usually work at kennels and vets, everyone there smokes or does other stuff. casually bring it up, talk about stories from back in school and mention that you smoked back then and gauge their reactions. you can usually tell by a person's character if they smoke or at least cool with it.

Yeah, I usually don't bring it up at work. I fear it could be used as blackmail. I work around a bunch of old bastards and my boss is an "anything but perfect worker" nazi(if that makes any sense)

I understand where you are coming from. I have an employee I am about to fire, but it is always in the back of my mind that I've smoked with him. I've been really riding his ass due to poor work performance. I'm hoping he'll quit.

Back
Top Bottom