How do you process your flowers

NamTran

I'm curious. This is my second harvest but my final product came out nothing like this. So can anyone enlight me on how people actually process your buds so that they will have this tightly packed appearance?
weed-nug-little-nugget-dipped-in-gold.jpg

The below image is my most recent product. It is still dense and hard but does not have that marketable appearance.
F6D5FBA2-C20D-4776-AF6C-6EA738171A5E.jpeg

I'm curious. This is my second harvest but my final product came out nothing like this. So can anyone enlight me on how people actually process your buds so that they will have this tightly packed appearance?
weed-nug-little-nugget-dipped-in-gold.jpg

The below image is my most recent product. It is still dense and hard but does not have that marketable appearance.
F6D5FBA2-C20D-4776-AF6C-6EA738171A5E.jpeg

I also want to add my 2 cent. Firstly the first picture looks like dry trimming to me. When you put the plant to dry with the leaves, they will cover the buds. So doing dry trimming can make you approach what you have on the first pic. Secondly you have to be aware that commercial growers trim way more than home growers. They get way more quantity so can afford to do a more "agressive" trimming so that everything is equal even if some flowers need to be taken out

I also want to add my 2 cent. Firstly the first picture looks like dry trimming to me. When you put the plant to dry with the leaves, they will cover the buds. So doing dry trimming can make you approach what you have on the first pic. Secondly you have to be aware that commercial growers trim way more than home growers. They get way more quantity so can afford to do a more "agressive" trimming so that everything is equal even if some flowers need to be taken out

Yeah, that's the thing. I did dry-trimming on this harvest because wet-trimming IME was too much work, I have to trim again after drying anyway.

Probably you were right about the fact that commercial growers trim more aggressive than home growers.

Yeah, that's the thing. I did dry-trimming on this harvest because wet-trimming IME was too much work, I have to trim again after drying anyway.

Probably you were right about the fact that commercial growers trim more aggressive than home growers.

Commercial also use automatic trimmers which have blades rotating cutting everything that fall between the dedicted cutting holes. So any lil flower that is sitting a bit further from the rest is cut as well....

Back
Top Bottom