How do you tell if its a defficiancy or lockout?

They seem to both show the same signs. Any help is appreciated.
Oh and if it helps I am growing in hydroton and using heavy 16 nutes. If I can I will post pics. I seem to never be able to post pics on here I got it to work once and ever since than I cant get more to load. But I will try.

here are some pics i finally got to load.
DSCF46631.JPG

DSCF46611.JPG

DSCF46591.JPG

DSCF46602.JPG

this one has this happen to all of its new growth
DSCF46581.JPG

like i aid though i try to keep up on keeping the PH between 6.5-5.7 which i heard is the optimal range to have it in some times it get up to 6.8 but not often

52ppm tap water is not even worth getting a RO system for imho.

My tap has 250-400 ppm and I still use it lol.

If you are using a quality ph down there should not be such dramatic spikes in your PH. Are you using vinegar?

52ppm tap water is not even worth getting a RO system for imho.

My tap has 250-400 ppm and I still use it lol.

If you are using a quality ph down there should not be such dramatic spikes in your PH. Are you using vinegar?

a nutrient deffic. chart and photos may be helpful. what the symtoms of each nutient def. looks like.
i just googled marijuana plant def.. it shows pictures. and dicusses ph.:thumb:

no i am using General hydroponics ph down in the powder form that i usually mix up in a gallon jug before poring it into my resivour. I dont know whats up with my ph but it seems to rise from just sitting in the resivour. Is that normal?it rises about .2 every hour or so. I cleaned out my resivour when i first got it with bleach water and rinsed it out for an hour to make sure it was clean before filling it up with water and nutes. is their something i am missing? I am using a air pump to keep the water moving and to keep it airated. How much does it hurt my plants if the water temp is around 74 degrees and my grow room temp is at 78 degrees. i dont have a water chiller yet but i am hoping to get one soon so for now i usually just throw in a gallon jug of water that i froze to bring the temp down to about 70 but that only lasts for about 2 hours than it starts climbing up again. would the change in the water temp make my ph levels change?

Back
Top Bottom