how far from harvest?

Freezy

Ive read up on this a bunch and figured I would just check with you guys before I go and chop this down early. does this look like it will be good to harvest in another week? or maybe two? Im at day one of week 8 tomorrow and I have a nute problem weather its lockout or not idk. I flushed and all that (this was around week 6) and the buds seem fine the plants just look like they are almost ready to harvest . I honestly am starting to think that they are just heavy feeders and I wasnt feeding them enough for fear of nute burn. I fed them half strength 2 days ago and I think I'm going to just water them from here on out for flush unless advised otherwise. Tell me what you think. Also sorry I'm new and I cant seem to figure out why my pictures are all rotated.

Thanks for any input.

20150422_124702.jpg

:yummy:

You should really be looking at the trichomes. If you like a more heady cerebral type high then chop them when the trichs are mostly cloudy and if you like a more down couch lock type high then wait until the trichs are at least 10 to 15 percent amber colored. You might want to pick up a loupe if you don't already have one.

I picked up a 60x loupe. I tried to take a picture to show you guys where its at. Im seeing a few clear and mostly milky trichs what do you think? and how quickly do they mature? This friday will be the end of week 8 and I was hoping to harvest then but might have to go a bit longer. Sorry for the quality of the pictures but tell me what you think. If its too hard to tell i can try to take another pic or two its just tough because im trying to hold the magnifying glass in front of my camera lol. Thanks for your help much appreciated! Also I know that if there clear tricks theres still room for bud growth correct?
20150429_144756-1.jpg
20150429_123309.jpg
20150429_145433.jpg

Without looking at the trikes you have a way to go. Don't harvest any time soon. You'll get more weight and bigger buds if you have the patience for the plant to do it's things. Wait two weeks, then post new pictures. Patience is the key here.

Back
Top Bottom