How Has MM treatment benefited you, the user

Guy's, reading these stories brings saddness to my heart & soul. We live in a country where health insurance for the poor is debated, where the wealthy live and the poor are left to fend for themselves and then die. :peace::peace:
Those seeking to help themselves with a natural herb can be thrown in jail, even those who've given their bodies up in the service of our country. It's a travesty to KNOW the Veterans Administration is fighting the use of MM, while we ALL KNOW the benefits.
In the past 2.3 years I've suffered two, maybe three mild migraines (just light up, in these cases I had to lay down) severe nerve pain in legs (disabling due to need of new hip-can't afford time off from work, we'd lose everything) and MM helps keep me sane. I too know pain every day trying to work and eck out a living, suffering. But we're all in this together.
Don't give up, write letters, emails to either have your voice heard in states where MM isn't legal-bring the fight to them. We've hid, suffering in pain for what? For the medical parma companies? In Michigan we've got our repubilcan lawmakers trying to "help" us, by making it harder to get, harder to grow, harder over all. Don't forget these who work against us, VOTE the
BAS-TA-Ds out in November! :peace:

yea it make me upset that weed is classified as narcotic. i broke my back 3 years ago and do not take any narcotic pills ie morphine, which the doctors gave me plenty of because of horrible pain. after a 10 hour operation in boston on my spine and rehab.
im able to walk now. but not able to work, or put my son on my shoulders. go on rides at water parks/six flags etc.. i thank god for everyday for 1 more day with my children, and my wife, who is now the backbone of the family.
i take nerve medicine for my back which i have to take w/ food. weed makes me have lunch, and supper. or else it would damage my stomach. its not narcotic.
i wish i could smoke weed legally. but thatll never happen in my state.
thanks to all the people on this forum. my heart bleeds for you. sully

i go through the V/A myself. seems as though it depends on what intern you get as to weather your given narcotic pain meds or another type ie.gabapentin for nerve damage. if you live in a state were medical marijuana is legal the V/A wont give you a prescription for it but there not suppose to hold it against you. as in your now a known/admitted drug abuser. i've had a friend that this has happen to. i hate to say i've had to lie lie denigh denigh but here in iowa they will do just that

MMJ has changed my life in many ways. I am a Disabled Teamster who was completely run over from left shoulder to right hip. I lost my left lung, my spleen, appendix, part of my colon, stomache a rib or two, shattered my shoulder and left arm, fractured cervical and lumbar vertebrae, and a list of neurological and other damage. My Disabilty is Permanent and I was told I would never walk again, and would only have 5% use of my left arm/hand. I was in a coma, spent months in Trauma Intensive Care, Intensive Care, and finally was realeased to a Hospital Bed in my living room with a nurse, bags of IV Morphine, a wheelchair, and a script for physical therapy.
Flash forward a few years: I worked assiduosly at my recovery with God's help, and the Physical Therapist I walk and have limited use of my left arm. I must take enormous amounts of Sch II Narcotics, anti-convulsants (epileptic seizures), and muscle relaxers, daily to stand up, and function seemingly normal. But still suffer from pain and dangerous seizures that are no joke. My Dr and I talk about using MMJ, he endorses it's use and advises me I must grow my Medicine as there are no dispensaries in RI.
I start using MMJ and am shocked to discover it's healing properties! I am able to enjoy food and even have an appetite. I start to use less and less Narcotics and stop taking my seizure meds with great results. I am almost off all Narcotics when my ex-wife sends the Police to my home with false complaints and I am wrongly Busted held in Prison, denied all medication and placed is (Seg) or Isolation. I suffer from multiple seizures, excrutiating pain, anxiety about my children , home, and withdrawal from narcotics.
I begin to question if MMJ is worth all this?
After much thought and reflection (believe me locked alone in a 9x6 for weeks, you think), I realize how much MMJ helped my health and re-Dedicate myself fully and completely to using MMJ, Cannabis Awareness and Spreading the Truth about it's efficacy and safety. I am eventually placed into Prison Population where I meet and advise many Inmates (some who are serving prison sentences for as little one (1), gram of Marijuana), that Medical Marijuana is now legal and how to obtain a Card and get protection from this ridiculuous Prohibition. I was asked "if it's legal why you in here?" LOL. I replied that the Police jumped me to search my house, found a garden where there were seedling (unsexed) Plants from bagseed and sent me to Prison despite having MMJ Cards.In RI it was a new Law that these Police did not respect.
Back to the Benefits: I am Licensed to Cultivate, Maufacture, and Distribute, Medical Marijuana and it's derivatives to Patients registered to me here in RI. So I make Canna Butter, Bubble Hash, and have a friend do the Earwax, and Hash Oil.
I use Canna Butter regularly (3 Ozs dried Flowers per lb butter) and smoke bongs, pipes, and joints, daily in place of Narcotics and Anti-Convulsants. I move around much more freely with range of motion and pain contro; all improved. I have not suffered a seizure since my release on Bail when I immediately started smoking Hashish and High Quality Marijuana. The Health benefits of Marijuana are unquestionable and the fact that Marijuana is illegal, is in itself, a crime.
I do not regret starting to use and grow MMJ, and truly believe all responsible citizens will benefit from MMJ and it's derivatives!! Once citizens are provided with the Truth about Cannabis, overcome the lies and false stigma associatted with it's use and try Medical Marijuana it will be a no brainer. Marijuana is Beneficial, hands down!!
While I still use painkillers for relief, I am no longer solely dependant upon them to walk and move and know first hand the true benefits of Marijuana.

Its the same story on MM. We can use it to gently care for ourselves or be forced by the authorites to use parma. Hang in there and man am I sorry to hear of your trials and tribulations at least your rid of the ex (by the sounds of what she did must be very vindictive).
MM works as we can attest, hopefully our kids won't have to go through all this bullshate! Smile on~!

I had a accident at work an now unable to work, I have tried all types of pain treatment. An my husband ask me to try it. I have never smoked an well that didnt go so well. So we decided to try Cookies after my family Dr told me to try that. I was so amazed it helped with the pain an muscle spasms. Still unable to work but the pain is better an I feel better about my self

Lots of chronic joint pain and back/neck trouble (nerve pain) due to old skiing and mountaineering injuries. I knew from prior intermittent casual use that cannabis helped me sleep better, and so finally decided to get my MMJ recommendation and card here in CA. I just picked up a couple of prerolls and some edibles (indicas and indica-dom hybrid) from my co-op and did a test dose last night.

Verdict: excellent muscle relaxation and pain relief and sleep aid!! This was from one of the edibles. I will try the other edible tonight.

I got no high at all from it, no head buzz or increased mental activity, just pure relaxation. I kind of knew what to expect but was still amazed. And my back feels great this AM.

I wasn't used to mm an my friend had an injury an said it helped him so after alot of talking I tried it an was totally amazed at how much it has helped me. I would like to get a card here in Canada but my family Dr wont sign for it. So I grow a little for myself. I wish doctors would be more open minded. I was taking codeine, that is hard on the body. an mm isnt hard on the kidneys an liver.

I know I'm reviving an old thread here, but I think it's very worth it.

Why it helps me...

I have struggled with PTSD, chronic depression and anxiety for pretty much my whole life. I also seriously broke and permanently damaged my arm as a young child which has left me with nerve palsy and pain, muscle wastage and arthritic pain.

I've had so many different kinds of pharmaceuticals shoved down my neck over the years, both by the doctors and by me, in an attempt to give me enough peace and space to use my brain to improve things and my wellbeing. Not a whole lot of success on that front. About the only thing that has helped in that respect are the beta blockers, but that is also for the high blood pressure a pretty fit young person should not have.

MM...well. What can I say? I have never been able to get anywhere near the effect from man made pharmaceuticals as I have with MM. For me it seems to cover all bases, helps with the physical pain, helps calm me and dulls the sensory overload (I have pinched that phrase from someone else on here, I so wish I could remember who it was and I would rep and credit them for it!!!! sorry!) that comes with PTSD for me. It also gives you that little bit of escape often needed to just get through the day, I have fought really really hard to be well enough to work and I find without it I struggle greatly.

I honestly don't understand why it is illegal in so many places. The man made evils are put on the same level, and I include a lot of prescribed medical pharmaceuticals in that bracket given their side effects. This plant has been given to us by mother nature for a reason, and I am in awe and so incredibly grateful to her for that.

My mother suffers from severe osteo arthritis throughout her whole body, spondylitis and fibromyalgia along with the mental health issues which come with such awful pain. When I was younger she used to smoke a bit with me but for some reason she won't anymore now I have come back to it. I am hoping in time, especially with my own being grown at home so I have no contact with anyone dubious, she will reach out for it again.

Thank you Gaia for our friend. We worship her and you for that.

Back
Top Bottom