How healthy are these plants - Rookie operation - First day of flowering

Igrow518style

First day of flowering these plants are in the middle of week 9 . They dont show the sex just yet but in a few days will have that info . One of the plants has a defecincy problem if anybody can help il add those photos in ,

Using CFLs and T5s all the way it works and im broke. Used general organics soil with coco added and maxigrow for the veg cycle am hoping to get maxibloom so i can load up these hoes in Ph and Potassium . SHould i keep the light a little farther as i know it can make a hermie this way . This is my welcome to the community share ya input :welcome:
IMG_290010.JPG
IMG_289814.JPG
IMG_28999.JPG
IMG_289710.JPG
IMG_289111.JPG

Re: Help my plant is sick ! (Rookie operation)

First day of flowering these plants are in the middle of week 9 . They dont show the sex just yet but in a few days will have that info . One of the plants has a defecincy problem if anybody can help il add those photos i
Using CFLs and T5s all the way fuck it it works and im a broke nigga . Used general organics soil with coco added and maxigrow for the veg cycle am hoping to get maxibloom so i can load up these hoes in Ph and Potassium . SHould i keep the light a little farther as i know it can make a hermie this way . but the last photo is the leaf up close idk what is wrong with it . The last picture is the one with the issue clearly
IMG_290010.JPG
IMG_289814.JPG
IMG_28999.JPG
IMG_289710.JPG
IMG_289111.JPG
What is your temp? Do you have fans circulating the air?

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.
New Babies - Growing From Seed

Help my plant is sick ! (Rookie operation)

Need more info to help try and diagnose. My experience with GH's Maxi line isn't very positive. If you were local I'd give you my Maxi powder. LoL! Once you post more info we can try to help get to the bottom of your issue.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Help my plant is sick ! (Rookie operation)

They were fed Maxigrow all of veg every other water. I give them neutral ph water and i havent checked the ph as i dont have a kit .

Help my plant is sick ! (Rookie operation)

Still not enough info. How much feed? How much h2o? Actual pH levels in and out? Any add-on supplements? Light height? I can tell you this that Maxi drops the pH drastically from my experience. 1 gallon of h2o with the recommended dose drops my pH 2.0+. From 7 and change down to 5 and change. That very well can be your problem if you are not regularly pH-ing your feed solution. IMO it looks like early stage Potassium (K) deficiency or possibly earl stage Magnesium (Mg) deficiency..
420-magazine-mobile1665508991.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

...For the most part...they look relatively healthy...are you monitoring PH at all??...a good flush might be enuff to fix whats ailing them before you start adding your bloom nutes...I would still add a bit of N tho'...but...thats just me...your yields won't be great given the horsepower of your lights...if ya can, spring for a few more cfl's and place them for ultimate light on bud sites...You can keep those quite close without heat issues and will benefit the canopy where the bulk? of your produce will be...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom