How many hours a week

How many hours a week do you devote to your garden?

• 0-2

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • 2-4

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • 4-6

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • 6 or more.

Votes: 75 70.1%

• Total voters
I forgot i spend 7-14 hours a week tending my garden.I check moister levels and PH every day,check for pests with my 10x loupe,check seedlings for sex,check clones,and what ever else i can do.I grow in soil.

when I had a garden anyways I didn't include the time I'd spend watching the grass grow and just enjoying the beauty of these plants or it would have been 6+ easily. You can only do so much with a couple of plants

I also grow in soil, 6 Hrs. A week,how about 3+Hrs. A day,cant wait to get out of bed at 5,eat A little breakfast,out to the plants,smoke one,roll around in the dirt fore A while,look for bugs,smoke one,maybe water or feed with the FOX,anyway I have A lot of Fun in my garden,in fact I better get out there.

All right!!Plus it's good for the plants to get our CO2.
My biggest indoor garden was 50 plants and it took me "LOT'S-O-TIME" to tend them all.

I also grow in soil, 6 Hrs. A week,how about 3+Hrs. A day,cant wait to get out of bed at 5,eat A little breakfast,out to the plants,smoke one,roll around in the dirt fore A while,look for bugs,smoke one,maybe water or feed with the FOX,anyway I have A lot of Fun in my garden,in fact I better get out there.

I'm so green with envy! I wish I could be doing that. Tending to a garden and smoking and caring :)
haha
:ganjamon:

i have been spending alot of time with my garden not really keeping up with how long though. speaking of co2 i have a friend who told me to take a 5gal bucket with lid and have a hose coming out the top and inside fill about half to 3/4 full with water and mix a 5lbs of suger completely disolved and then add yeast then mix put lid back on and put the hose in the middle of about 6 plants??? any ideas on that

I can't even imagine how much time I spend with the babies. I can just sit in there for hours staring, dreaming, and figuring out how to make things better.. The GF thinks I spend way to much time with them, but is very understnding as this is all for her...All those hours are totally worth it when I see her smile...

I've spent about 4 hours today cloning,checking for pests,rotating plants,watering,potting clones that are ready and cleaning up.

I tend to spend at least 6 on simple daily tending of 6-8 plants, all indoor. Of course this can easily double when cloning, cleaning and clipping chores pop up. Not to mention another doubling with special issues which may arise such as pests, disease and definitely harvest/curing time.

I'm in there about 15 mins in the morning and about 15 mins in the eve.
Thats all the time I can give, and grow some NICE CHIT!

whats up guys....i'm only a beginner, but bear with me i'm trying! haha....i've got 4 plants about 5 days old....2 have sprouted, 1 at 3 inches...1 at 2 1/2 inches.....the other two have not sprouted yet...still waiting....for lighting i have 1 150 watt cfl, 2 100 watt cfl's, 1 15 watt cfl tube?, and a 40 watt incandescent bulb....i've got a little box fan for circulation....i've got 2 more 100 watt cfl's...i can still use...i haven't gotten any fertilizers or nutrients yet....so far just distilled water i let sit for 24 hours, miracle grow potting soil from walmart, and the lights i've got.....any comments...questions....suggestions would be great....lookin forward to some help! thanks in advance....

I spend only 2-4 hrs a week tending to my plants. This doesn't include driving and buying the products im trying out or researching for better gardening techniques. This is the time I have my hands on the plants and or the room. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom