How much time until harvest

Invader78

420 Member
How much time do you guys think i have until harvest? My plants are in about 35 days of flower. I dont know the strains these are just bagseeds i got from a friend. Im wondering if i would be able to get a harvest in about 20 days because i will be traveling and i wouldnt be able to care for them. And last could i defoliate them at that state becuase there are a lot of underdeveloped branches and fan leaves which arent recieving light.

From the pistils, I'd say three weeks or more. A close look at the trichomes would help. Also, when to harvest is an individual choice. Some like to harvest at maximum THC, others prefer to wait a little longer, allowing more trichomes to turn amber providing more of a couch lock effect.

Like old salt said there’s still new growth and fattening going on. The last few weeks suck and to throw travel into the mix is a killer. It happened once to me. I had to chop and hand off my jarred semi wet bud to a friend to deal with while I went on my honeymoon. Lol

Two things...

If you let them go and chop before travel you need to plan for dry and cure.

Also, if some of the plant is mature but the secondary branches lacking light aren’t just harvest in stages. Chop the mature branches and leave the rest to ripen with the increased light. Still gonna have to deal with dry and cure.

For a possible no worry dry method which will give you amazing results as you travel read Dr Ziggy’s Low & Slow if you have a fridge. Using this method gives me perfectly dry bud ready for jarring in a week. You can leave the buds longer without adverse effect.

From the looks of em you COULD chop in 20 days but you dont knowuntil you get to that time. One major thing i've learnt is you cant plan ahead with this shit too much lol. Me n a couple people here got a saying "when theyre done theyre done" breeder timelines, your past experience growing that strain, how the buds look half way through flower. All non factors cos mother nature dont give 2 shites about what you, they or anybody knows or think they know lol. Your bud can be fully fat, dense, lovely and begging to be chopped but the trichomes can just sit and laugh at you for weeks not changing colour one bit lol

From the looks of em you COULD chop in 20 days but you dont knowuntil you get to that time. One major thing i've learnt is you cant plan ahead with this shit too much lol. Me n a couple people here got a saying "when theyre done theyre done" breeder timelines, your past experience growing that strain, how the buds look half way through flower. All non factors cos mother nature dont give 2 shites about what you, they or anybody knows or think they know lol. Your bud can be fully fat, dense, lovely and begging to be chopped but the trichomes can just sit and laugh at you for weeks not changing colour one bit lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.
:passitleft:

TRUTH!!

Day 35 of flower and it looks like a sativa dominant to me. An Indica dominant would be ready in around 4 weeks from now. That to me though looks more like a sativa so I reckon it could take longer.
How long are you away for ?
Theres lots of easy ways to rig up an autofeed system that could get them through a week or 2 :)
Just get a massive bucket, a £15 recirc pump, some scillicone tubing and a £5 light timer. Job done :) they wont grow anymore anyway so whatever height the light is at will be fine :)

Back
Top Bottom