How much

$10-20/gm, $40-60/eighth, quarter.. etc

You in California?

No I'm in New Hampsire ( other wise known as COW COUNTRY!) That's less than what I pay now for good herbs... I'm gonna have to move back to Cali. but I hate L.A. I'm much more of a San Diego guy. Went to high school there and like it way better than L.A. Anyway, thanks for the response. I was just curious what they were charging.

Hi Guys,
That price 10-20 USs$ for a gram, is that for top grade American indoor hydro or just regs. How does it compare with organically outdoor grown hybrids from here in Jamaica. I'm told that Jamaican Westmoreland (location it is grown) outdoor is on par if not better than indoor American hydro. Please compare and tell me, or offer any information you may have. Thank you.

It's the best you can find, some indoor, some outdoor, some organic, some not.. it's a hit and miss for medical marijuana.. one day the MCD will have the best and same MCD, the next week.. de-kiefed shit.. unfortunately all the same price. Jamaican.. shamaican.. it's all good.. yes our best meds here compare to the best in the world. I can't speak to hash. Way too much of a risk. Hard to just look at and guess if it's good. The majority of people who are employed by these MCDs know nothing of the meds they sell so it doesn't make sense to ask them. It's a crap shoot most of the time.

Edibles run from $3 to $15 per unit and I paid $35 the other day for some Humboldt Honey (as in made by honey bees), figured there where 48 doses in the 2 oz jar.. worth it.

Remember, when you're faced with inferior meds you can just say "NO" and go somewhere else.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Medicinal Ganga cost $5/gram from Health Canada (Canadian Government) and $6-10/gram at a third party dispensary in Vancouver.

Wow robereno...aside from knowing what strain it is you can get the same or better prices on the street although you then run the risk of being busted by buying from an illegal source. It's bad enough that medical insurance doesn't cover these meds but you're getting charged through the nose just like American pharmaceutical companies do. I'd have thought that with the plethora of green in Cali it would be a bit cheaper. Although I'm guessing that much of the overhead is to pay for a damn good lawyer just in case the feds step in and try to screw ya. That and startup costs can be high for a large yielding grow room...I dunno, I haven't really ever tried to figure out rough operating costs. Just blabbering :)

Back
Top Bottom