How often do you toke? poll

Lol...that close, small world he probably likes it so much because it' been around for so many years....plus whats not to like a plant that resins up more than most....the buds are so hard now when you squeeze them....:Rasta::Rasta:

i just found this poll... and im another 24/7 stoner. about an oz a month sounds right... and damn was it expensive when i wasnt growing.

To stave off the depression and anxiety problems I have, I'm a morning, noon, and night smoker. Between 1-2 oz per month (depending on quality). Wife and kids all like being around me more when on some type of meds, and pills didn't work for me.

Daily, I arrive home from work, feed my animals and get up the animal poop, make sure there is a clean shirt in the clsoet and all my chores are done, and I roll one up, at least by 7 pm. On weekends, on Saturday, I do my chores, work my "honey do " list and roll one up in the afternoon.
Sunday, a day of rest, I smoke after lunch. I have smoked daily for 41 years, skipping very few days when I'm sick.

I smoke 1/4 oz. every 3-4 days, so that is an oz. every two weeks. It really helps me with insomnia, but there is a lot of recreational use too, lol.

Waz up everyone first post here might as well post it here. I smoke about 1 ounce a week between me and my fiancee. Mostly reggie but i get my fair share of hydros

Man you guys put a lot away.. I smoke every day usually with my girl. On workdays I smoke once or twice in the evenings, and on the weekends we smoke all day long. We have been going through about an ounce a month, but we've cut back a bit lately to try and save a bit of money. Once my crops are harvested and I can get my grow area how I want it, we will be able to smoke more.

Back
Top Bottom