How rude of me

newbiegrwer

I have been here getting advice and learning for a couple of weeks now and haven't even introduced myself. I come from a relatively small town and have been wanting to start growing for a while now. I have finally decided to jump in head first and just go for it. I don't personally consume but will most likely dabble. I have friends and family that do though and I love to do projects like this. I love working with my hands and making things. I did an outdoor vegetable garden this past summer and did really well. I work in fabrication and was raised by gardening folk so building an indoor attic grow room seemed like something that was right up my alley. Thanks for being so great to me so far and making me feel so very welcomed. This is a great community and I am thrilled to be a part of it.

Knowledge and experience are 2 different things. Strive for both and share it with others.

Welcome NewbieGrower,

I too am relatively new after lurking for a couple of weeks. I love seeing people's grow room builds so I'll put you on my stalking list ;-)

No doubt you've also seen how friendly and helpful everyone is. If you put up every stage of your room build and detail your plans then someone with experience (not me, I'll just watch and enjoy) will be able to point out potential pitfalls.

Good luck with the build

Max

Back
Top Bottom