how tall

mattfas

hi there new to this forum and growing in general just wondering how tall should ppp plants grow before flowering any help would be appreciated cheers :welcome:

How big is your grow space? PPP is mostly sativa I think, so it will most likely at least triple in size during flowering.
my grow room is 8footlong by 4foot wide and around ten feet high grow space how tall do you think i should let my plants grow before flowering there around 5 week old at moment and around 12inch tall and reel bushy and seem to be in good health i have 3 ladies growing under a 400watt hps lamp with 12inch fan circulating air the temp of room is around 85 degree farenheit never over this and never under 70 farenheit i feed them canna nutrients with a fairly week mix every couple of days its my first go at this so what do you reckon thanks for the reply

My 4 week old girls are 27 inches tall now and I plan on another week or two in veg. (I have a kick ass growing system and they have grown 22 inches in 4 weeks, no lyin') Your room is too hot, they like it cool, and a difference of 10 degrees sometime in 24 hours is really beneficial. Your buds will not be tight and take longer to finish if your temps are high. I know from experience. You want a big crop and harvest? Let them grow......in a hurry and you'll have less bud. I like em big.

with only (1) 400 watt light I'd say you better consider flowering soon. If you wait to long your gonna have alot of underdeveloped buds towards the middle to bottom of your plants. I'd suggest cutting the bottom 4 branches off now. There not gonna produce much anyway. This will allow your plant to concentrate more of its bud producing towards the top branches/ main cola. I'd cut some branches the flower in a week. But that's just my opinion. ;)

Back
Top Bottom