How to add flavor your ladies?

DroJo

Member of the Month 2nd Place Winner (Feb 10')
Ok.. so saturday, I bought a 1/4 oz of Arizona(jus regs) from a new dealer... As I opened up the bag when I got home, I was totally pissed.. nothing but friggin seeds, when I picked out all of the seeds outta a mini cola I had it lost almost 2/3 of its weight... I was pissed, peeved, and started counting seeds.. I had way over 60, I stopped at 60 but probably had about 75-80 somethin seeds...

I sat, and didn't even want to smoke the reef anymore. I put the rest, which after the seeds I prolly bought an 1/8(blah) in a jar and hoped for the best...

than I got an idea... 80 seeds would equal about 35-50 females... maybe I could flavor some, god knows I don't just want 35 bag seed plants, but perhaps I can experiment w/some.. ya kno 5 blueberry, 5 crossed with other bag seed or maybe some of the genetics I have home, 5 strawberry, 5 pinapple ( u get the picture lol)

I've seen products to enhance flavor, but what about to naturally or artifically flavor ur reef yourself?

so I've known of flavoring during curing with apples or oranges or whateva, but is there another way to more consistantly flavor ur reef?

one site I read off said during the last two weeks during flush use watever juice or concentrate 2 tsp/gallon, but before I started moronically watering my ladies w/minute maid grape punch I thought I'd ask first..

there has to be some sort of guide or something to flavoring...

any help anyone?! :ganjamon: :cheer: :yummy:

although I use soil, I was thinking to do cinnamon extract n vanilla extract and see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom