1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

stully

Whats everybody. I'm gonna start my first grow. Well I actually started 7 days ago. It's definately a poor mans grow, but will get updated as I go. I started with the 18 seeds and most of them didn't pop. Out of the 18 I think 9 popped. Up to this point I've learned a bunch of valuable lessons. I made a bad soil choice to start MG Organic Choice. I killed all but one I think root rot. They got to a certain height and just stopped and died. I've got one left and SHE is still growin a little slower then I thought SHE would. I've got two pics I will post. From the start with this soil I"ve had a gnat problem. I cleared it up with a thin layer of soil cover sand. Anyway here is the specs of my grow. I converted a closet to my grow room approximately 9 square feet. I used MG Organic Chioce which is a bad choice. I've got a 48" Fluro and an 18" Growlux. I hope to add some CFL's when the money comes in. I have a decent sized fan blowing fresh air into the closet. And I am using regular tap water after it sits out for at least a day. I have not fed nutes and don't plan on it for at least a few weeks. Not sure what I want to do with the nutes, any input would be appreciated. Also I found a hydro shop bout half hour away(when I called the dude sounded like chong so it might be good), but they carry Fox Farm products. I have more seeds coming this weekend, I'd like to have 8 females for this grow. The seeds that are coming are same bomb bagweed, I am going to use a different soil(leaning toward MG Moisture control because I can get it free), I know, I know, nobody like it; but i plan on a pretty regular flushing regiment(possibly every 3 weeks). I am looking at a 250W HID set-up the hydro shop has a sale $95(fixture, reflector, ballast, bulb and 10ft. grounded cord). I am seriously thinking about this. Is it a good deal or should I keep this poorman till i get a system. I don't know what else I can say, take a look at the pic. I think it is growing very slow, but I don't know. I think I put it in soil on the 20th or 21st. I'm not sure how to post a picture, but I will when I figure it out.

Re: 1st Grow Bomb A$$ Bagweed

save up and SOG under 2 250watts maybe sex and clone while u save up that way it's all ready

Re: 1st Grow Bomb A$$ Bagweed

go to upload and after it is in your members gallery post it between [ IMG][/IMG ] hopefully that helps go for it bro flouros are great for veg

no prob everyone is here to help you get the best green you can

I got the pics up finally, sorry for the quality, cameraphone crap. Got to fing my digi. I don'y know if i did this right or not.
June_25_day_7.jpg

I awoke this morning to find the beginning of two beautiful new leaves. I added a little water today, this is my first watering since planting. I got to get some more seed going, I don't like my odds right now. I just can't seem to find a bag with seeds in it(I never thought I would complain about that). Hopefully my boy will come through with some seeds tonight or tomorrow.

thats cool bro some people are a little afraid of outdoor or just can't

as long as your not growing skunk near your house my skunk and lemon skunky have stunk since I germed them check them out nothing better than outdoor beauties

earthbox is a joke it's a over glorified passive wick system make your own or go with a 5gallon bucket with holes in the bottom inside another 5gallon pot don't waste your money on it just because it was in hightimes

earthbox is a joke it's a over glorified passive wick system make your own or go with a 5gallon bucket with holes in the bottom inside another 5gallon pot don't waste your money on it just because it was in hightimes

Thanks for the input I kinda figured it was just an overpriced product. Maybe I will try the bucket thing you were talkin about.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom