How to buy LED grow lights that work

I am borrowing a busybee stinger 240watt LED and have it under this no-name indica along with another both are 2 and 1/2 weeks into flowering.. Here is the big girl....
DSC_00828.jpg

I dont work for the company.. So I am not trying to sell you lights, but from my experience this light works just as well or close to my 300 watt advance LED diamond.

I brought up if anything happened to the light when talking to my friend when borrowing it asking if there was a warranty. He said the light came with a 3 year warranty. I just looked at the website and it says they have a 3 year warranty under any detail of any of the lights. Also I saw when looking on the page that they use UV light in there LED lights which I know helps with thc production.

Yes there are thousands of wavelengths that LED can send with the different colors but I am pretty sure it isn't something only college campus studies know about. Half of the big name companies tell you the colors with different wavelengths they use. Its out there for anyone with a thrust for knowledge to find.

I know someone who did the simple research themselves and contacted companies in China and direct sourced lights for there legal warehouse grow in CO where they need 50+ lights. The research is out there it is just companies still charging 250% mock up on LED lights because there is only a few trusted LED companies on the market and they happen to be one of them. More companies with quality light = more competition = better lights and better prices for the customer.

I am a big fan of Advance and love my light... Prosource I am as well a fan... These companies mainly Prosource are just still $$$ for the average grower who is starting out or just grows as a small hobby for personal use.

Yes there are thousands of wavelengths that LED can send with the different colors but I am pretty sure it isn't something only college campus studies know about. Half of the big name companies tell you the colors with different wavelengths they use. Its out there for anyone with a thrust for knowledge to find.

Thank you very much for your answer.
The wavelengths that all the company use are quite the same but they never precise the PAR amount and it's quite frustrating because every companies say that they have the better lamps without scientific proof (PAR). You can take Lumigrow, Hydrogrow, Stealth Grow, Pro Source Everybody says that they have the best wavelengths, 6 is the best, 5 is the best... The PAR is not lumens and it's the PAR one of the most important thing when you want to grow plants.
After concerning Chinese company, i am always afraid of the quality of the products. I had some friends who bought some and after 6 months you got some problem with (supply, LED...), as you said it's under 3 years warranty but when you use it to grow one or two weeks without the lamp kill the growth of the plant, customer service really bad. I had the opportunity to see the corporate video on Alibaba and you see some women fix the LED manually, the system seems poor. The prices are financed by their government.
More companies with quality light = more competition = better lights, better prices (government funding, modern slavery, child labor) but what about the reliability???
If many companies stop to work with China and prefer to work with other countries as Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand it's because finally it's cheap, you can do more money but work with them is hell. So i am like you i want light cheaper, better with great service, and i want to see how the market of the LED light will change, but for the moment when i see some new company like that on the market i prefer to wait and see what's happen with their products...
Anyway i hope that you will have an excellent harvest with it, me i still wait some more affordable prices and good quality, for the moment the sun in my greenhouse goes well.
Please let us know about it.:Namaste:

More than half of the led companies here in the united states get their diodes from china.... China makes more than half of the actual lights to begin with.... Even if they are assembled here in the USA, I doubt the parts are made here.... for most At least.... Our government is freely letting us go onto debt with China, trying to prevent it by wasting your money on brand name logos that the Chinese put on to hide their work.....thinking it will help our American economy is a very chivalrous waste of time tho I'll give you that.... But our sponsor smokesarah has proved BY BEING AN HONEST PERSON that her products work just as well as the stuff built here.... Not all Chinese or Indian products will work sure, but just remember they have morons in their country that cant screw in a lightbulb just like our children can't get a freaking fast food order correct. Half the American products I recieve are of inferior quality, Expecially with my firearms, and that is saying something!

Yes buy American made.... Goes and looks at Kia.... Saturn.... Ford.... Dodge.....mercury... Mazda..... *shoots self in face*. in my experience American products are lazily crafted.... We don't get threatened with our lives to build it after all. Hence why you should buy from outside countries, support slave labor, otherwise they will just kill off all the children in the factories! I hope you realize I am joking an am making fun of your post I find to be stupid with zero facts stated.... Everywhere I look I see giant factories creating electrical parts for random shit..... America doesn't do that type of stuff..... We play with other peoples money and belongings until they get angry, then we play with somebody else's bigger better toy. I have NEVER once in my life seen a factory simply making tiny electrical parts.... And I have been around.... I have a friend that works for a government contracted company finishing computer servers for the military..... And yes, our MILITARY GRADE COMPUTERS ARE MADE IN CHINA..... All I do is a few soldering joints and Assembly. America doesn't make shit..... Besides shit.

My apologies for my earlier posts. To each their own, but we have proof all over this website disproving the lead statement.

Back
Top Bottom