How to clean a dirty bug infested room?

Revshot

ok so my buddy and i are in the midst of a hydro set up and his last solo atempt with soil netted him a room full of spider mites and other bugs.

we need to clean this room really good to prevent any bugs from destroying our babies!

our first start is to bleach the walls/ceiling ect...

this room isnt sealed completly and other area's of the basement have bugs as well.
is there some sort of bug "bomb" i can set off in the basement to destroy any bugs living down there? ive sealed up all the spots i think they can enter, now its just a matter of cleaning up the ones in the house....

greatly appreciated thanks!

buy some liquid pyrethrim and small sprayer and spray every where cracks creavses. whole room. they also make bombs with it but go in and do the area with a sprayer to finish up. You can also use garden dust with that same chemical. and a small duster. the dust will siit on the leaf surfaces and on top layer of soil can also be applyed to the walls and floor

I would stay away from fogger during flower development that stuff tend to settle down on every thing and last i would want to do is smoke bug spray residue nor would i want to smell in on my budds

Nothing works as well as Hot Shot Pest Strips - get several, hang them in there for a couple weeks, and then remove them before you spend more than a couple hours in there with them during the grow.

I've tried bombs, pyrenthrin, neem, SNS... trust me.

Nothing works as well as Hot Shot Pest Strips - get several, hang them in there for a couple weeks, and then remove them before you spend more than a couple hours in there with them during the grow.

I've tried bombs, pyrenthrin, neem, SNS... trust me.

I have one in my grow room and one in my mother cab. Haven't had any bugs of any kind since I started using them....

Thanks for the info guys i'll try to find the pest strips, the plants are in rockwool which is probably why there is just a few of the gnats.

Back
Top Bottom