How to get seedlings to become female

PdxPotSmoka

I've been trying to grow for a while but haven't come across many seeds, i was planning on doing a full grow op this year but i got lazy and didn't look for seeds. As a result I only had one seed but i decided to plant it anyways. Since i only have one shot at getting a female i was wondering if there where any techniques to encourage it to become female. I've heard of birth control but honestly i woulnd't know where to get it for certain resons.

There is no 100% sure way to make it female. However, monitoring temps., humidity, feeding and the light cycle closely will help avoid hermies. :peace:

well it is an outdoor grow so i'm guessing that i'll just have to wait and see. Does birth control really work?

...Does birth control really work?

No. And I don't see how it ever would.

I would chuck this theroy in the pile along with "drinking bong water gets you high". :peace:

Read up on tibeaux (Sp) She was a nun back in 1938, she swears by good soil, and lots of N during infancy :) I swear by it as well. I have had an extremely high rate of females.

Wasn't she known as the original "Flying Nun"? haha, sorry. I got the giggles over Tibeaux the Nun who grew pot...

Some folks on this forum use apples and bananas to influence the sex. Smokin Moose has an article on how to do it before planting. There's some that just put apples and bananas by their plants and have seen very good results. Look it up and put it to good use!

:peace:

Some folks on this forum use apples and bananas to influence the sex. Smokin Moose has an article on how to do it before planting. There's some that just put apples and bananas by their plants and have seen very good results. Look it up and put it to good use!

:peace:

Wow who would have thought?
I'm also a new grower, so I'm going to try that.

Keep us updated on your plant PdxPotSmoka. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom