How to make your own strain

It takes time and space

Regular seed, 50/50 chance M/F

Find a male, let him flower, collect pollen, store pollen in closeable test tubes, add raw rice to obsorb moisture, into freezer

Find female you love
Take pollen, paint on buds that are about 4 weeks into flower, but with at least 5 weeks left to allow seeds to develop

Best to segregate make so pollen dosent infect the state u live in...lol

Pretty much that easy

It takes time and space

Regular seed, 50/50 chance M/F

Find a male, let him flower, collect pollen, store pollen in closeable test tubes, add raw rice to obsorb moisture, into freezer

Find female you love
Take pollen, paint on buds that are about 4 weeks into flower, but with at least 5 weeks left to allow seeds to develop

Best to segregate make so pollen dosent infect the state u live in...lol

Pretty much that easy

Oh thats easy for sure :) I'm understanding all but this last part about segregating .. sorry english is not my native lenguage .

Oh thats easy for sure :) I'm understanding all but this last part about segregating .. sorry english is not my native lenguage .

Keeping the Male and pollinated plant separate from your other flowering plants to prevent them all from producing seeds. It's super fine pollen and blows around everywhere if not careful

there is more info on here about breeding than you could ever read,, a bit o research,, and you are all kit friend,, cheers

tho i have no specific link.

need one a these,,
P1170667 (2).JPG

Not sure what yer wanting to know

Ask specific questions, and we can answer them

Or Google How to Breed Cannabis and a zillion things will show up

Can I mix ( sex) what ever strains I want?
If i sex feminized seed with male would I get femizined seed or regular?

If a male is involved you get regular seeds or a 50/50 ratio M/F

You can revers a female with a few chemical options like CS and STS
That will create Fem pollen and creat Fem seeds

Anytime someone on here has a male I tell them send me your pollen. Not takers yet lol

well, not that i intend to be sending out pollen at this time,, i certainly have done so in the past,, indeed

cheers

Back
Top Bottom