How to Prep Coco

high 420kwats

I have seen and heard alot of different folks using coco and still getting all kinds of deficiency. I rinse my til it's below 50ppm, My tap is 24-30ppm. What is the best way to prep coco? What is the main Deficiency in coco? Cal? I think I will start using CSW- Calcium soluable water-1part eggs shells baked or grilled very hot til heated to remove all other contaminants. 1 part crushed egg shells 10 part rice wine brewed vineger or even apple cider vineger,use at 1-1000 part. extra Mag can be added with epsons salt very small amount in 5 gals of h20 for watering. I have also seen where using epsons salt as a foliar spray will help with the Mag defic. So many questions we need to get the facts from knowledge or experiments. I just want to be able to prep the coco with 1/4 nutrients or calmag to start off with. What are your thoughts? your process?:peace:

I keep it simple and use the brick coco by botanicare. They get most of the salts out anyway.

I expand it in treated water 5.8ph, and 100ppm of calmag, plus humic acid. I let it expand and soak in this. I don't have issues.

Back
Top Bottom