How to smoke hash

This is pretty informative, I smoke the same way with hash.
Hash is a lot stronger and is easily wasted so if not smoked right you mine as well burn a twenty dollar bill with some weed at the end of it.

^lmao, still recovering from that huh ur

good post, rules i abide by

How well does hash work in a vaporizer?

I've never tried smoing hash in a vaporizor for several reasons.
1. I have HEARD it doesnt work.
2. I auume it wont work. Remember, HASH are THC Trichomes pressed and HEATED into a block. I dont think they will vaporize when pressed and "cooked" together like they do when seperated and free on the bud itself.
3. Most good hash is too oily in body to vaprozie. It would simply melt and cause a big mess.
I may be wrong, but again, this is what i have heard and what i assume.
I HAVE had the good fortune to smoke hash in an amazing manner...through a Hookah. I bought my buddy, as a wedding present, a 2 foot tall hookah. He combined large quantities of weed, flavored tobaco, and hash into the big hookah bowl, wrapped it up in some tin fol with some holes poked in the top, and placed a red hot hookah coal on top. Even in my trips to Amsterdam, I dont think I've ever been as blasted as I was when I hit that hookah. Plus, you can nurse that enormous bowl as long as the coal stays hot (20-30 minutes a coal), and when it cools down, you simply throw on another coal.
-PM

^that sounds like one hell of a time

Hash does work in a vaporizer. I used it about .5g in one of them "bubblegum machine" heated element ones and I had a nice constant stream of vapor going for about an hour. Then again I think I tinkered around with the thing so ir just very lightly cooked whatever I put in there so prolly was burnin it a bit too. But none the less it got me very high.

Thepurplem0nkey said:
To smoke Hash in a joint, with the pliable type, tear off a small chunk, and roll it into a thin, long snake. Again, it doesnt take much, so we're not talking a tootsie roll here.....make it as thin and long as you can. Place the hash snake in your joint, place weed on top, roll up, smoke, pass out ;-) It should be noted that in nmy experience the joint tends to become a little clogged towards the end, so be prepared to throw it into a pipe so nothing is wasted.

Best and easiest method to do. HIGHly recommended.:smokin3:

Re: how to smoke some hash...?

a·non·y·mous said:
i wish there was more hash around here.... is it easy to get where u guys r from?

yeah hash is soo easy to get where im at...i just call and say let me get some hash on the side with that bud!!! thank you sir..

i freakin luv hashhh

kitkat420 said:
yeah hash is soo easy to get where im at...i just call and say let me get some hash on the side with that bud!!! thank you sir..

i freakin luv hashhh

I envy you, hash supply has been pretty rare for the past few months and hard to get, but the dank is flowing in rivers!:allgood:

Another method. Stick a common pin up through a piece of cardboard. Put it on a plate and stick a chunk on the pin. Put a flame to it until it starts to ignite and put a glass over it. After the flame is smothered, put it up to your mouth, tilt the glass up and suck in the smoke. Works for me.........

Hash is pretty easy to find. Real marocain or afghani hash is a little pricer and I can get it now and then, but that shit goes fast, once my hookup has it, it just gets sold so quickly. Homemade hash is alot more common', less pricey but always available.

Real marocain or afghani hash is a little pricer
I've noticed a LOT of Afghani hash in the California clubs, its fairly common. Morocon, however (MY FAVORITE type of hash) I have not seen very often in California, only once. I discovered Morocan hash in Asmsterdam, my favorite type coming from Casablanca.
-PM

One of my good friends is Marocain, so I get the real deal marocain hash from him. Every couple of months friends of his go out to Marocco and I don't know exactly how they do it, but they bring a nice brick of hash back.

Anyways, the funny part is my buddy cannot smoke weed, he'll automatically bad trip, I mean, and I'm totally serious, he'll take 1 or 2 good puffs from the jay and be soooo blazed, instant bloodshot eyes and almost instantly he starts to freak the hell out. Like his eyes roll back and he shakes and shit, not a pretty site. We have come to the somewhat funny conclusion that him being marocain, it's in his 'genes' to have a higher hash tolerance and no weed tolerance, since that's what they have there. He smoked hash very long even before smokin herb. His older brother is the same, fuckin blazed off 1 or 2 puffs. His marocain friends are the same too, it must be a gene thing, I don't know, kinda funny and wierd. He has a semi low tolerance to hash too, but a couple hits will get him high but not bad tripping like any marijuana does.

One of my good friends is Marocain, so I get the real deal marocain hash from him.
WOW, very lucky. Morocain is the smoothest and tastiest hash I have ever smoked (again, Casablancan hash is my favorite). I ALWAYS know when I'm smoking good morocain.....nice dark brown color, pliable tecture, exotic oily taste. MMM MMM!!!!
-PM

OldSkoool says 'Back in the day when blonde hash was available (solid chunks) we use to 'pin' it on a small paperclip close to the edge of a table, bending the clip so one end is sticking up, lighting it, followed by covering it with a drinking glass, taking turns sliding the glass slightly over the table edge, and leaning down into a very akward position (great laughs after the third toke) to inhale the smoke filled glass, then sliding the glass back to seal it once again for the next toker. Less wasted smoke. It's a crime to watch that sweet smoke curl up out of a pipe into thin air.

OldSkoool

Don't smoke it, vape it. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Mr OS.. that is old school! Take that 1/4 oz, stab it, light it, inhale it, cough. We remember too well! A little chunck on the end of a cigarette.. remember that? Hot knives.. have a small scar on my lips from that. We did such crazy fucking things in the old days.. whew.. glad we made it. All colors of Lebanese and, oh.. Nepalese Temple Balls.. I could go on and on. Most of the hash for the eastern states and Canada came through Montreal and Toronto.. I didn't smoke good pot but maybe half a dozen times in my teenage years.. just wasn't available and hash was and hash was real cheap.

Narcotic substances. Yep, old school for sure.

the best most effective way to smoke hash is very simple. it does not involve a pipe or weed.
First you will take just a little bit of hash and break it into tiny little piece's.
now grab a piece of tinfoil. now smoking tinfoil is bad for you so before you put any hash on the tin foil stop and read the next part. tinfoil has two sides a shiny side and an extra shiny side. only use the simi shiny side. so take the super shiny side and face it down and the not so shiny side facing up. now tinfoil has alof of bad chemicals on it you dont want to smoke so burn the tinfoil with your bic lighter. you want to concentrate the heat in small area's until that little area looks different than the rest. i always start at a corner cuz there the easiest to get started and the whole corner will kinda burn away.
so just in case your a little confused ill say it again. with the super shiny side down hold the lighter under it and let it chill till the tinfoil smokes and you see the chemicals burn away. repeat process till tinfoil is ready for smoking

so now that your tinfoil is ready. grab a straw and turn it into a toter. this is what you will suck the smoke in threw. i normaly cut it about three inches long that way i don't burn my face but can still get up close and in the action.
okay so take one of your little pieces of hash' put it on the not so shiny side of your foil. place straw in mouth and free base your hash of the tinfoil with your bic under the foil. do not hold the bic to close or it will get to hot. you want the top of the flame about an inch under the foil. a little closer is okay just make sure your flame doesnt touch the foil at this point.
brick hash you wont have to chase because it will stay in the same spot. if your smokin has oil, then enjoy a good old chase of the magic dragon. this is in my mind the most cost effective way to smoke has. one little piece of hash can get you ripped. one gram of hash can last me threw ten different highs maybe more.
yes you can roll it up yes you can put it on weed. but in all these cases the hash will keep burning while you pass the pipe or blow it out if your smoking by yourself which causes product lose. i wouldnt do it around your girlfriend but if your ever up late just try it out. you'll be surprised at how little got you so high
oh and dont be scared to put hash in your vap bowls. just add it with a little weed and smoke away. it works

Another method. Stick a common pin up through a piece of cardboard. Put it on a plate and stick a chunk on the pin. Put a flame to it until it starts to ignite and put a glass over it. After the flame is smothered, put it up to your mouth, tilt the glass up and suck in the smoke. Works for me.........

called:
Hash under a glass .......make sure you use a short glass you can see through.

above is the best method in my op but another good way is take two butter knives and stick the ends on top of the stove for a few minutes. then take a small rolled up piece of hash and lay it on one of the knives, take the 2nd knife and press on top of the hash/knife and inhale. Just dont get to close to the knives with your lips or &#@%!....

Back
Top Bottom