Anyone help me find a way to smoke Hash?

annabelhaze

so this is what i have:

-like 1/4 of a pea of hash
-a glass pipe
-cigarettes/tobacco
-tea

and that's pretty much it

i don't want to use the hotkniving methor for the fear of not succeeding at it and wasting my hash.. i'd rather try that when i have a bigger supply

i really would rather not use the tobacco, it feels to heavy

i wanted to know if you could put some tea on my glass pipe and sprinkle it with hash

that's the best i can think of

any other way of smoking it efficiently?

and like i said, i don't wish to try the hotknives method, nor do i have a vaporizer or bong

thanks in advance!

You could try what we used to call bottle tokes. Take a pop bottle, cut a hole in the side of it near the bottom, light a cigarette, pull off a small nerd of hash, use the cherry of the cigarrette to pick up the hash. Then place it in the hole in the bottle, watch for the hash to burn off, then take the toke. But being as you posted this a couple hours ago, I would assume the hash is gone by now......

What I do: Smoke a bowl of herb, leave ashes in bowl, drop hash on top of ashes, apply fire to melt then once melted, smoke away. Since you have no herb, you can melt the hash onto tobacco ashes. I wouldn't melt it directly onto unsmoked tobacco, but you could if you wanted to.

dab it! Full melt bubble dab.........yummmmm....and kick your butt!!!:cough:

check out youtube and search for Matt Rise, that guy is the god of full melt!! All hail the "rise"!!:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom