hash help?

budda-bud

hey i needa know how to turn weed to hash, maybe i sound like a lunatic, i dont know, im just lookin for some answers....

ok end goal- get high, no smell, easy-ish process and i'd rather not have to use the kitchen (again teh smelll thing)... any ideas? i heard a little bit of hash goes a long way, "just stick some to a paperclip, light, inhale and you're done" help?

I use the Dude word unisexually. I hope females dont take offense. If you a woman and I call you dude then you are one cool chick in my book. Dude is sort of like a Term of Endearment for me, a def compliment. lol.

Check out bubble bags for high quality has. Bags are pricy if you go with brandname.

ALso try "silkscreen" method. Lesser quality has. Still smokes nice but you'll need to heat and press it with a pollen press of some sort. Just check out the has,keif,concentrate thread "dude" posted above ..lol.. and start reading away. :roorrip:

I use the Dude word unisexually. I hope females dont take offense. If you a woman and I call you dude then you are one cool chick in my book. Dude is sort of like a Term of Endearment for me, a def compliment. lol.

That's fair. Sometimes my attempt at humor doesn't translate all that well :cheesygrinsmiley:

I use the Dude word unisexually. I hope females dont take offense.

Lol, no offense taken at all. I certainly have been called worse.

You can call me dude, bro, even hey you. But don't call me bra.

I could crack a joke right now, but it wouldn't be ladylike. :winkyface:

Peace and good fun :rollit:

no offense taken. The dude looks like a lady comment cracked me up, Soniq. The only problem is I have been humming the song for hours.

Budda-bud, you made me smile. And I'm going to light this bowl of AK-47 hash and take a few puffs in your honor.

;)

soft black goodness

I've just bought a stick of gold seal soft black, n I was wantin to know where can I find out more stuff about it, whats it actually called. whats the diff wiff red seal n gold seal (apart from potency)

no offense taken. The dude looks like a lady comment cracked me up, Soniq. The only problem is I have been humming the song for hours.

Budda-bud, you made me smile. And I'm going to light this bowl of AK-47 hash and take a few puffs in your honor.

;)

it would be an honor to have that bowl smoked in honor of me. lol sorry about like... not responding to these.... and yea, ur a perty cool dude to not mind being called dude.... and yea i call girls dudes.... o welll.. as long as they dont mind

Back
Top Bottom