How to tell if auto or photoperiodic?

Tsilo

So, when you can say that plant is auto or photoperiodic plant is 2 month and 1 week old. I was told that it should be autoflowering white skunk but after so long time it hasn't started forming buds. it has trichomes but not buds
it's 2 plants LST ed and under 260w cfls give me advice should I switch to 12/12 maybe it's not an auto?
maybe lst stress stunted em? also it has small nutrient burns and it may also cause stress, maybe there too little light which I doublt its 60cm(23 inch ) on 70cm(27 inch) plant area so 260w cfl should be normal
IMG_20170105_234810649_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170105_234754941_HDR.jpg

I'm not the most experienced to lend an opinion but I've grown autos and that would be the longest veg period for an auto I've ever seen. Mine always start flowering for the most part at around 3-5 weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420

Agreed, you're going to have to make some cuts. You can take a bunch of clones now, wait a week for it to recover and then send into 12/12 to get going with some buds. They look great for a vegging plant under cfls. Good job with that, now let's cut it down to manageable size and start to flower process.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

how much should i cut? or how much will it gro in flowering should it be better to scrog to control growth?

If i were you, I would take clones from all those central lanky stalks. You can cut them down to the third node as if you were topping them. Each one will branch into 2 shoots and grow regularly from then on. It's going to stretch 2-3 times the current height if left untouched. So keeping that in mind, I would try and take a as many clones as possible leaving the main branches for photosynthesis to continue unabated . Once recovered they'll be ready for flower. (id wait until the new shoots from topping spots start to grow then I'd go for flower) sucks that you were under the impression they were autos but it's not the worst thing.

thnx for advice. I dont have second space for veging clones so if I take clones I have to leave them in same room and switch to 12/12 will clones survive?

so I took 8 clones didn't want to stress plant at once. put them in water unfortunatly I dont jave rooting hormon and lazy to go out and buy :D I'v put them in growroom but lihts are 3000k so if it will root good for me :D will ask friend to veg for sometime. thnx again for help

thnx for advice. I dont have second space for veging clones so if I take clones I have to leave them in same room and switch to 12/12 will clones survive?

Clones will survive with minimal light, you can root them under a cfl on a desk or shelf. The intense light in the grow room will make them use up their internal energies and wither away faster. Maybe if you have them in a darker corner of the tent too, that would work. Although they'd go into flower immediately. My advice is root them then put them in the tent. Then just do a sea of green with your clones in small pots.
Hope your monster is under control now, spread her wide and low, you'll be able to keep them short if you keep up with training.

KiG :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom