how to use a bubbler? PLEASE

nikko

i know its the wrong thread. but how do u use a bubbler? cuz im buy hella shit tomorow at haight in san francisco.

They are easy to use, haveityourway's advice on how much to fill it is pretty much right on. Just got my 1st one 4 weeks ago and haven't used a pipe since. Sure do like it.

Never used a bubbler I'm going to have to

Isn't a bubbler like a pipe and a bong kinda mixed?I have never smoked out of one or seen one.But as for bongs.....well....shit...I love bongs!I have this awesome one I built out of bambo that I go to the beach with at night and pretend It's a tropical setting and I'm off in Cpsta Rica but then I'm like oh ya I'm just in Florida but then again I love FL.I swear I will probably live here my whole life because I love it so much.

yeah man i got a double bubler i got for 80 bucks it kicks ass you take a long continuous hit then release the carb and suck it all out and hold that shit in man.

cdnorden said:
Isn't a bubbler like a pipe and a bong kinda mixed?I have never smoked out of one or seen one.But as for bongs.....well....shit...I love bongs!I have this awesome one I built out of bambo that I go to the beach with at night and pretend It's a tropical setting and I'm off in Cpsta Rica but then I'm like oh ya I'm just in Florida but then again I love FL.I swear I will probably live here my whole life because I love it so much.

I <3 Florida too....but our drug laws really suck. I mean, good ol' Bush can't control his daughter on crack and stealing oxycontins; then he sure as hell can't control my partaking of the herb:smokin: .

That's my 0.02c!

:nomo: Shaggy419:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom