Howdy!

MisterSniffle

Hello, hello, hello!

I'm a brand new member. I have been learning extensively about cannabis for a little over a year now and I decided to become a member here at 420Mag so that I can be active in the community. I chose this site because of all the community forum sites I have visited, this is the one with highest, consistent level of respect between members. Lots of great information and helpful, respectful peers and mentors.

Man, lots of grouching and name-calling and badwill on a bunch of the other cannabis forum websites. I was very happy to find a place like this with such a strong and friendly community feel.

A major reason for getting my MMJ card is so that I can grow my own medicine legally. I'm sharing my very first grow experience here in a grow journal:

Mr.Sniffle's Hydro JillyBean Grow Journal

Thanks to everyone for building such an impressive sense of community here- I'm excited to become part of it.

Also, I love this emoticon: :rollit:

-Sniff

Hi MisterSniffle.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine site and community of members that gathers here. I agree that the folks that frequent this site are second to none in friendliness and a true interest in helping one another out.

I hope you'll enjoy the site and folks as much as I!

Be well and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom