Howell's - Perpetual - LED - Mixed Strain - Grow

Heya friend,, a quick note and a q on the male ya got there,,just an FYI, maybe not a fact but an observation on my part,, the auto seeds you plan to make, they may not be autos, just an FYI, I tried the same and the seeds were not autos, just an FYI.
Having that male around can 'possibly' be a problem, but i am sure youhave the male totally isolated,, did you know those male flowers can pop open and release pollen, millions of em, in less than 24 hrs. Miss one and could pollinate every female flower in sight, again, just an FYI.

Cheers friend
Thanks for confirming it for me because I had doubts about their sex. I was hoping they would turn out to be regular seeds and not autos so I can top, supercrop and scrog the hell out of them and they'll react well to it because they aren't autos

Extra updates on day 54 from seed for my Auto #1
I think the sugar and honey helped her to start producing just the minimal amount of trichomes.
Well have to wait and see, but the feeding I gave it yesterday didn't stress is so that's great. I forgot to mention that the Ph of my feedings are all around 6,8 so its just about perfect.
420-magazine-mobile580249944.jpg
420-magazine-mobile129220704.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1021909411.jpg
420-magazine-mobile593995959.jpg

The seedling is looking good and it's already waiting for it's feeding, it's at a week now guys. It's taking the early LST pretty well and as you can see it's already redirected towards the light. No stretching, no burnt leaves, no holes in leaves, it's all good .
420-magazine-mobile806100598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1272563994.jpg

Ok, couple things please, iffin ya don't mind,, cheers to ya first,,

Patience, a so necessary requrement for growing mj, not to say you have none, what do I know? Not to say you are a patient either, but,, next to nothing happens overnight with these plants, nothing that is noticeable anywaym, near nothing,, one must be like a hot air balloon pilot,, act now, then sit back and wait for the 'reaction'. Any suppliment you added yesterday is not going to show any results for days, near a week,, that is why it be so important to not act again, ie, add more fert, right away,, one must wait for the reaction first

Time speeds up a bit when one has been growing for a while, but at first, it is so much hurry up and wait,,

I can see a couple of issues with your bigger plant, so i urge you,, go slowly and carefully with nutrients,, believe this or not,, that plant will grow pretty good without any nutrients at all,, far better than it will grow with too much nutes

Especially the new sprouts,, no nutes for at least two weeks, then so little it's silly,,then watch the plant, it will tell you whats up

Cheers friend,,

Ok, couple things please, iffin ya don't mind,, cheers to ya first,,

Patience, a so necessary requrement for growing mj, not to say you have none, what do I know? Not to say you are a patient either, but,, next to nothing happens overnight with these plants, nothing that is noticeable anywaym, near nothing,, one must be like a hot air balloon pilot,, act now, then sit back and wait for the 'reaction'. Any suppliment you added yesterday is not going to show any results for days, near a week,, that is why it be so important to not act again, ie, add more fert, right away,, one must wait for the reaction first

Time speeds up a bit when one has been growing for a while, but at first, it is so much hurry up and wait,,

I can see a couple of issues with your bigger plant, so i urge you,, go slowly and carefully with nutrients,, believe this or not,, that plant will grow pretty good without any nutrients at all,, far better than it will grow with too much nutes

Especially the new sprouts,, no nutes for at least two weeks, then so little it's silly,,then watch the plant, it will tell you whats up

Cheers friend,,
Thanks for the feedback man. I feed them once a week so yeah.. and the yellowing in the leaves is due to the high temperature I had in my tent some days ago. I'll hold the feeding for sometime until I see bigger differences in bud size

Hey! Looking good, except is that a male pod in pic 4. Around the top node I think I see some "bananas." If so, get that shit out of there ASAP and DO NOT break the sack. The sacks are filled with pollen and if opened will hermie your crop

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh, hahahahaha I just saw your "male is doing good." I should actually read next time

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Extra updates guys! These are some pics of my little setup ahaha

I've got my Auto #1 (Auto Super Hash) under 4 Cfls (1 6500K, 3 2700K) and one 14W LED panel
420-magazine-mobile1425962395.jpg

She's loving it though
420-magazine-mobile1838445107.jpg
420-magazine-mobile313520029.jpg

My male and seedling are separated from my Auto #1
They're doing great, especially the seedling
420-magazine-mobile1082809969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile83334134.jpg

Back
Top Bottom