HSO Blue Dream 2 weeks since sprouted still on first leaves - Is this normal?

Woogie

hi all,
Well this is the first time a seedling as taken this long to grow . I've heard it being slow but this is taking the piss.
2 little leaves the size of a grain of rice for 2 weeks? Since sprouted

Set up
Dimplux full spectrum grow light
1 litre air pot coco coir
Light- 18/6
Temp 71 daytime / 66 lights off
Feeding- water ph 5.8 . Water when coco is pretty dry every 2 day

There are roots appearing at the bottom not many.

Is this normal for blue dream ?
Don't want to waste time on these if there are duds,

Any info will be greatly accepted

You should be giving it small amount of nutrients. The coco is a soilless medium. It needs some nutrients to grow.

I always feed when they have at least 2 sets of true leaves , thought the cotyledon leaves feed the seedling till the 2 set of leaves,

But yeah was thinking about feeding maybe 300ppm,
Will keep updated, thanks

Just thought I would update on this issue, it's been 3 weeks now since seeds popped and the first set of leaves have open fully, damn didn't think blue dream was gonna be this slow during veg, but they are starting to take off now,

I heard that this strain is slow in veg but friggin heck might take 2 months just to get to a foot tall , hope not,
Anybody else had really slow issues with hso blue dream?

What type of light is that? hps cfl led? Watts?

- dimlux CDM grow light In terms of efficiency, 315 Watt Dimlux Expert Series Complete CDM Lights kick out more micromoles per watt (1.9 umol/Watt) than competing models

I've got 4 bubble bomb going as well and they are on their 6th node growing strong,

It just puzzles me on how slow these blue dreams are everything is the same and my other plants are thriving .

Back
Top Bottom