Huge Outdoor MasterKush

zenon

Hello fellow growers!

I felt compelled to start a journal, even though it's already 2 months into grow, to share this beauty.

This is simply the biggest Master Kush I have ever seen, with still over a month of growing phase I'm pretty sure she will surpass the legendary Big Buds I once had in the same spot. She has sun from early morning until sundown, and a sodium street lamp hitting the upper third during the night. I planted her end of may. The stem is larger than my wrist at the base, and she just passed 1.5 meters. Just hoping she won't be prey to any sicknesses.

It's mainly thanks to the splendid summer we are having in Europe, hasn't rained here since 3 weeks with temps consistently over 30°C.

I'm feeding it general purpose supermarket food at the moment, and taking preventive measures against rot.

DSC0020116.JPG

DSC0020415.JPG

(in the foreground are some Orange Hill Specials seeds I planted very late in the season which do smell very nice and are bushy, I'll try to get a mother plant from them, to the right is a random seed that's semi hermi (picking off the male flowers all the time and she's started flowering already and probably not very potent.. )

Cheers!

[edit] it seems i made a thread not a journal, if someone can tell me how to swap that please?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom