Humboldt & Mendo County

Haha420

New nugs right now.

First we got some stuff that came on the drive over yesterday! very fluffy outdoor with lots of hairs and sweet smell. despite being a little leafy it smokes VERY SMOOTH and a nice flavor to match.

IMG_07692.JPG

And now we have some right out of Mendo County right this saturday! Much more dense and bigger nugs. Smells like coffee or chocolate to be honest, smokes as refreshing as Sierra Mist with a pleasant body buzz.

IMG_07651.JPG

Me o My, Whenever I see your name beside 420 pictures I get excited for some supreme nuggage, and you always exceed my expectations; that chunky cocoa smelling strain looks downright delightful.

It's outdoor from last year, correct?

Thanks for sharing!

damnnn does lookkk awesome!! they look really fresh and yeah mannn have fun smokin itt alll!!! and good descriptions lol

wow you have a good eye! i was actually wondering/thinking myself that about the mendo. it has a slight crisp texture from refrigeration, but still sticky and smells up the room.

the humboldt is actually first cuttings, thats why all the nugs are so small and leafy.

but good eye catching that!

oh and i didnt know whether to put this here or what but i also have some hash right now

IMG_07702.JPG

the two on the left are blondy hash, and the two on the right are purple erkle hash

they both bubble up and lay your ass to the couch hardcore

Nice pics man. How much bud do you go through in a week?

and u have hashhhhhhh ...damn u have it all right now man!! wow ur are one lucky guy!!! too good too too good!

Back
Top Bottom