Mendo Hashplant

TrichomeFiend

I picked this up at PCH collective and man is it something.

This is some great herb. It smells very hashy, almost like kief and smells of faint pine, very faint.

The hashy smell intensifies when you break it up, like any strain, but this one is different.
It has the smell of wood dust too, in a way, not that crappy wood either, some nice aged wood, some oak or something, only very light.

I am in love with this strain and it's expensive, but none the less I see myself grabbing some more before crossing my arms and moving on to another great flower of power.

The buzz is very clean, no muddy or foggy stone, clear, relaxed, but during the first half, you are walking through a swamp, especially for beginners.. don't even try it unless you feel like coughing for at least a good 10.

Smooth smoke, organic, very aromatic and pleasant to the nose.

Flower closeup:
Mendo_Hashplant.jpg

Here is a nice macro I took, which displays some nice depth and structure of the flower.
Mendo_Hashplant_macro_.jpg

And finally.. here is what's under her clothes..
Mendo_Hashplant_trichome_count_.jpg

I hope to participate more in the community. Have a great night and have a stress-free week. :blushsmile:

Wow man, great pictures, i just saw your other picture post and might i say you have an impressive camera set up. Nice to meet you i hope to see alot more pics from you in the near future. Great looking strain!

Very nice. Your camera takes some great pics, and the buds look yummy!

Consider the Marijuana Strain Guide thread, and put some of your reviews up. There's always room for more. Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

Keep those pics coming :rollilt:

Back
Top Bottom