Humidifier Placement Grow Tent

Mike80

Hey guys,

Where is the best place to put your humidifier in a grow tent? I have mine close to the fans and the majority of the mist gets absorbed by the vent. Don’t want it too close to the plants because Im worried about the light.
A776397F-1085-4504-8A89-5AB227B38755.jpeg

Where is the best place to put your humidifier in a grow tent?

Somewhere in the room that the tent is in, probably. Or, if you have a duct connected to one of your tent's passive intake vents so that the air your exhaust fan pulls in via negative pressure comes from a different room... in that one.

Turn the humidifier so i hits the side of the tent and not blowing in direction of the plants or lights.
Hey,
That’s how I have it now.
Somewhere in the room that the tent is in, probably. Or, if you have a duct connected to one of your tent's passive intake vents so that the air your exhaust fan pulls in via negative pressure comes from a different room... in that one.
I currently just have the humidifier in the grow tent.

Might not matter hugely one way or the other. On the other hand, anything that occupies floor space in a grow tent is occupying room that another plant (or a portion of one) could into, instead. Plus, I'd rather be drawing in air that is already at the RH level I want it to be instead of bringing in air that is either too dry or too moist, then try to correct that issue while at the same time I'm exhausting it from that volume of space.

Hey,
I do have a big enough tent that it is not an issue at the moment. Also I have about 4-5 passive ducts drawing in air and I do have negative pressure in the tent. You recommend I close all but 1 and put the humidifier there ? The other issue with putting it outside is the electrical cords. I have everything inside tucked in.

Back
Top Bottom