Humidity levels help

afkafkafk

Hi i am in veg and my Humidity levels stay between 34%-and 39% is this bad.what is the best Humidity levels to have in veg and bloom..and how would i fix it if it gets to low or high

My plants are in a room that ranges from 35% to 55% in a matter of an hour sometimes. When the RH was high, the de-humidifier would kick in, but then it would raise the temps by 10 degrees. Then the RH would drop, the de-humidifier would shut off, the temps went down, the temps went up when the sun came out, the RH would drop further, it would get hot.......and on and on and on.

I gave up! Set the de-humidifier at 50% (hasn't come on since) and open the door if it's too hot. Plants are doing fine, they adjust to what they live in. (Once I walked in in the morning, and the thermostat on the electric heater went south, the temp was 104 degrees in a 10 x 10 room. My mother was screaming at me in Hindi! She's fine now)

Alpha said:
I'm on at 80-90% humidity right now, is this ok?

Indoors you need to really watch it! At RH levels that high you are just asking for Powdery Mildew and other leaf fungi infections.

Ideal would be around 40-45% and room temp between 75-85 degrees depending on the strain.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom