I AM FINALLY LEGAL! in 2 states!

BayAreaStoner

Yup!! I am legal in Oregon and California. I chose to become legal in California, although I reside in Oregon. I did this because I travel back and forth from Cali to Oregon and vise versa, and you CAN NOT travel across the border with Marijuan because it is a Federal border and it belongs to the government. So I can legally go to a Cannabis Club while visiting in Cali and still be legal. I went through the THCF clinic here in Portland Oregon to recieve my Oregon MMJ Card, and then at the same clinic I saw a California Doctor. (without actually having to be in Cali.) I just have to send in the forms so that I am registered with California too and I was done! And recieved cards for both states! It's an awesome feeling! I am glad that the mission to legalize is finally succeeding! AWESOME! :thumb:

P.S. And the 2 states have different guidlines to fallow...

Re: I AM FINALLY LEGAL!!! in 2 states!

Sounds great!

One note though: there is no "Federal" border between states.

All land is "technically" Federal land, or at least, that is the way the Feds seem to be acting in the last 100-odd years or so, but really, it is state land in the sense of how our constitution was originally set up.

So, you don't need a California recommendation because of any problems at the border, you need it because anything issued by the state of Oregon in regards to MM is not valid in California, at least not yet, because we do not have any reciprocity agreements about MM, yet.

If there is an U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) station at the border, I'd just take another road across, I can't imagine they've set up at every single point where Oregon and California meet up...

Anyway, just thought I should clear that up... :goodluck:

Killer.....Any thoughts on Mass.. Fly out, stay with a friend in LA, ESTABISH RESIDECE, my illness Would most Def get me Hemp Card..Thoughts if any...Peace and Happiness. :smokin:

BAS, Nice to see you back again !! Congrats on your new card Happiness is being legal !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom