I am SOOO sad...

CHaRBeaRITY

I can no longer be spoiled...My cousin was my dealer...I was getting some GOOOOD shit for really cheap...$100/oz (she loves me)...

Problem...she got into realistate and no longer is selling...I know NO ONE else!! I dunno what to do. I have been smoking for a good 3 years straight now and I am NOT quitting lol.

No point to this post...just venting and I want someone to feel bad for me.

Oh my God. I don't think I'd be able to do it. I know nothing... I'm the type of person who thinks I can grow it with water and a desk lamp lol.

good thing with the herb is that it grows like a weed. very hardy and noob friendly. throw some seeds outside and give them water, youll be surprised at what grows. its a lot easier to grow than most think, just a lot of reading and some TLC and youll grow dank from bagseed

So ask this cousin that gave you all the breaks to connect you with her source.

I could, but he isn't my cousin so I doubt I'd get the discount...but I guess no one else I get it from would be either.

I'm going to give it a shot growing it.

Oh my God. I don't think I'd be able to do it. I know nothing... I'm the type of person who thinks I can grow it with water and a desk lamp lol.

It's funny you should say that cause somehow I'm having really good luck with water and a desk lamp. Modified, of course.

girl, i know how you feel, i moved to michigan a year ago, and i didn't smoke for two months after i moved here, i had a bitch of a time finding, but now i've "networked" and found people, it's easier for a girl anyway, just go hang out at your local head shop for a while and i'm sure some guy you start talking to will smoke with you. i mean shit, if i was cute enough to do it it's what i would have done, ha ha ha, jk.

girl, i know how you feel, i moved to michigan a year ago, and i didn't smoke for two months after i moved here, i had a bitch of a time finding, but now i've "networked" and found people, it's easier for a girl anyway, just go hang out at your local head shop for a while and i'm sure some guy you start talking to will smoke with you. i mean shit, if i was cute enough to do it it's what i would have done, ha ha ha, jk.

lol...i just might have to try that.

Take it to the streets! Find others that smoke. Or ask your cousin if she can hook you up with her dude.

If my person stops....I ask friends if I can give them $ to get some when they get some next....that way buying a bigger amt can make it cheaper for all......and keep a eye out for people who have contacts....although your deal was sweet and you dont want to loose that. Ask your cousin if she or he can just help you out alone for a nice kickback. Like hey..I will give you 5 or 10$ to help me out...and buy in a bigger qty so you dont have to buy every 4 days...get enough to last you like a month...lol BUT I find the less you have the slower you go through it...and the more you have the faster you go throuh it. fuckin like...yo, I got mad nug...lets roll a 3 gram blunt. LOL

If my person stops....I ask friends if I can give them $ to get some when they get some next....that way buying a bigger amt can make it cheaper for all......and keep a eye out for people who have contacts....although your deal was sweet and you dont want to loose that. Ask your cousin if she or he can just help you out alone for a nice kickback. Like hey..I will give you 5 or 10$ to help me out...and buy in a bigger qty so you dont have to buy every 4 days...get enough to last you like a month...lol BUT I find the less you have the slower you go through it...and the more you have the faster you go throuh it. fuckin like...yo, I got mad nug...lets roll a 3 gram blunt. LOL

LMFAO seriously though...we(2 ppl) made an 8th last 3 days and that is shocking. I think we would go through an ounce in 2 weeks...

well my wife wo'nt let me grow :phew: so i have to buy. does anybody here grow in an apartment, if so, how much of a pain in the ass is it.

see i don't really know that much about growing, what would you say is the best book i can use as a supplemental guide that i can use along with all the info on this site, what is hps ??

Why would you go HPS if you only have a few sqaure feet to grow in? So you can install a complete cooling system?

High Pressure Sodium- Has the best lumen per watt rating of any affordable lighting . Creates tremendous amounts of heat. The best overall performance for what we are trying to achieve :)

i've been posting on this site since 03, i just never really went to the grow areas, i think i will now, and i will deffinitely get with boss about growing, i was going to get with paralyzed 420 because he lived near me, we were supposed to hang out before i took a job on the boat and didn't hit the boards for a year, and i found out he passed away and i still don't know how, but that's neither here nor there, i'm pretty sure i can somehow convince my wife to let me grown, play a little "just the tip", ha ha ha, i'll be like, just one little plant, just to see if i can do it, it'll save money, and then i'll go from there, it's usually how i get her to agree to shit, lol. but thanks man, i appreciate the help.

ive grown in an apartment before with a 400 watt hps in my hallway closet, i just knocked a hole in the wall and hooked up a fan and ran the fan into the bathroom exhaust and the smell joined with the rest of the buildings duct work and vented out the top of the building it was perfect and the best thing about it is that you wont be using more electricity than normal because its less electricity than a normal computer running....i grew the plants to be about 4 feet tall while i cloned them and then i put them all outside, i couyld of budded them in my place but decided against it

Back
Top Bottom