I Don't Believe In Medical Marijuana

I've read that it's good for Muscular Dystrophy, inhaled through a vaporizer.

Very true. Lou's intro and approach reminds me of Jerry Lewis, so I thought I'd throw the tidbit about MD in there.

i do believe i the medicinal effects of mj... best hangover cure ever. when you're achy, puking, and just feel out of wack, take a toke and feel 200% better man. also good for ppl who just feel crappy in the morning (nauseated, like I always do.) i'm not just talkin out of my rear or to make weed sound better than it is, this is completely true according to my experiences. weed rules!

My wife uses it for pain and it's enabled her to cut down drastically on her NSAIDS. Apparently it doesn't usually lead to immediate relief the way an opiate would, but after a week or two the user finds the physical pain less troubling. It's still there, but "on the back burner" as I've heard more than one doctor characterize its effects.

I smoke it to keep from going blind.. :p

Plus it helps me stay a fat 'merican.

It helps with DSPS (delayed sleep-phase syndrome)(Yes, that's a real thing) Without it I can't sleep before 4AM, even just lying in bed trying to think of nothing(pain in the a**)

Marijuana does so much 4 me, everything from helpin me sleep better, 2 stomach pain, & even my bi-polar disorder, so yeah, I can get it medically...but otherwise~I would def smoke it jus cause....have no reason not too
PEACE OUT:smokin:

As a young man, I use to smoke to get high, then I quit because I wasn't getting anything done, and I was eating crap all the time. After I lost 1/2 a leg in a bike wreck, and learned of the joy of phantom pains, One day, a friend stopped by, and I told him I was havin a bad day, and explained I was having alot of phantom pains. Needless to say, he whipped out a doobie and said try this, who know's. Well, I hadn't smoked weed in several years, but I sure didn't refuse. After about 4 good hits, the freaking nerves settled down, and the phantom pains stopped. I've been back to smoking ever since. It also works pretty good on my neck, back, and shoulder pain, but I still need to take a vicoden on real bad days. It definently works for me. :)

Yeah, go to the doctor first, see whats ya have wrong, then go find a natural remedy for it online. Thats what I do. Works for me :)

Back
Top Bottom