I feel like a failure

Why do you start a new thread for every little detail of anything? Not trying to be rude, honestly curious...

I was wondering that too.
Re your question though - I'm sort of in a funk with my grow at the moment too. Things have been going downhill- clones aren't rooting- veg room is almost empty, flowering is only half full, herb cupboard looking like it will be bare before I harvest again. But I've been here before- it's always an ebb and flow. I'll clean up my grow, reorganize and try to fix a few things. Maybe try a new style of growing- some organic soil - a second try at DTW hydro, an auto or two. I'm also going to treat myself and order some seeds this week. It'll come back around again.

Really? How so? You mean the remark about all the threads? I'm subbed to a few of your threads but when you start a new one the people who are subbed won't see the new one with your questions- unless they're out wandering around and stumble across it. Anyway- it's no concern of mine and not a problem or criticism.
As for the rest of what I said- I was trying to make you feel better. Probably just doing a bad job of it. It's just my experience that the fortunes of my grow rise and fall- kind of like the rest of my life. There are always obstacles. We tend to post photos of plants that grow well, and things we feel proud of so it makes this forum seem likes it's full of people who grow nothing but nice plants. It's not so and you are not alone, or a failure. Stick it out and you'll get past the next hurdles.
This is about as inspirational as I can muster right now!

No worries.... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom