I have an issue

ZOKKUFU

I transplanted a teen female into a 3gal bucket with happy frog soil. I flushed it with water. But now it seems to be dying. The soil wont dry up. I have a fan on it.Its not the humidity.The leaves are turning brown fast. The plant is very loose like the roots are dying. Whats the issue????? I need help ASAP !!
WTF12.JPG

Care to explain what was wrong and what your fix was. This may help some growers with the same issue somewhere down the road.....

Ya sure.
Im guessing I over flushed it to begin with. The soil never dried, even under a fan. Im guessing some kind of root mold since there was signs of deformity and weak roots. I hit the roots with some hydrogen peroxide and raked the soil to till about 3 inches down and even deeper on the sides since I knew the roots haven't made it that far yet ,and continued with the fan. Getting new growth and the roots are gaining their hold again.

I think I may have the same problem. I just transplanted my teenagers into 3 gal buckets from red solo cups in a dome. They started getting yellow spots in the center of the older leaves which started to spread, and the leaves started curling and getting dry and brittle at the ends. Does this sound the same?

another mistake i made is going from dixie cups to 3 gal buckets. Bad ideal . I put them in 1 gal buckets. I guess the root's like to be snug.

Back
Top Bottom