RAIN MAN

I just ordered 3 Afghan Skunk Kush, 5 Purple Northern Lights and 3 Auto Blackberry Kush seeds.

All from supremeseeds.
I will be buying a growing tent and grow 4 plants within the next month.
I have a Blueberry Kush plant growing with about 1 month left before harvesting, so I'll be growing 4 more plants after the harvest.
I currently have over 180 seeds made up of 2 strains.
I bought a total of 200 seeds (100 being Granddaddy Purple Kush crossed with Blueberry Kush and 100 seeds of Purple Crack, all regular seeds from someone I knew.

What strains out of the 4 plants should I grow?

I just purchased a Blueberry Ghost OG Kush seed from seedsupreme.
I will be planting the Blueberry Ghost OG Kush seed soon.

Lemon Kush sounds amazing.
Variety wise, there is Amnesia Lemon Kush seeds on seedsupreme that produce lots of THC per yield.

The thc content of Lemon Kush is a bit too high for me, o_O. I guess I can use it as a sedative to help me sleep at night though. In the mornings I would prefer something more uplifting like a sativa to help get me started with my day.

I hear it tastes great, though, would love to try it.

The thc content of Lemon Kush is a bit too high for me, o_O. I guess I can use it as a sedative to help me sleep at night though. In the mornings I would prefer something more uplifting like a sativa to help get me started with my day.

I hear it tastes great, though, would love to try it.
Try something like Blueberry Kush for night time and something like OG kush for day time.

I would go with the seeds that are the oldest. Boring response but that's only because seeds have a shelf-life.

Perhaps 2 strains in the tent (2 plants each). The GDP Kush x BbK sounds like a winner though.

The Granddaddy Purple Kush crossed with Blueberry Kush is a top prize genetic for purple buds. I will grow 2 plants of those strains.
I will save all pollen sacks from male plants so I may breed with Purple Crack plants and other purple strains to get my desired purple buds and make a few new strains.

Back
Top Bottom