i m a frist time grower and im growing a plant called killer watt. but im on my last

jaye13

i m a frist time grower and im growing a plant called killer watt. but im on my last 2 weeks and there only a foot and a half tall. how much bud do u think ill well get of that?

Re: i m a frist time grower and im growing a plant called killer watt. but im on my l

there are so many things that could affect how much you get, its hard to tell without a pic, and then its still kinda hard to tell.. some buds are a lot dencer then others

Re: i m a frist time grower and im growing a plant called killer watt. but im on my l

have u got a good guilde to grow big yeild

this website!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

there is so much info on here its just a reading game, then try out what you think would work depending on your own growing conditions

will i have a wilma 8 pot system hydro. how offten do i clean the water out and put fresh nurents?

im not doing hydro anymore... i think it was every 2 weeks? or every month? i forgot sorry.

Back
Top Bottom