I need a little help please!

420inOregon

Ok I have 4 sativa plants I started from seed. Got 4 females sweet. Thats not my prob. They are all about 4 months old. They are in the 2nd week of flower.
Anyways 2 of them are real nice and the other 2 are short like they are stunted, Midgets. I would say they are about 13-15 inches tall on the other hand the 2 other sisters are apox. 27 inches really nice bushes. I topped them all at 4 or 5 nodes can't remember. Everything was done the same. My nutes are FF Soil. Yeah Im in dirt, 7 gallon pots for them 4.
I am just beside myself as to why they are so stunted. I have pics not good ones of the stunted ones. I thought about sending them back into Veg (the stunted ones of course).What would you guys sugest.
She_stands_alone.JPG
1 sisters top
Four_Topps_.JPG
I like to call tis one Four Topps
005678.JPG
004709.JPG
These 2 are the nice ones. I will go take some of the stunted ones and post them in a sec. b right back

K I'm back Heres some better pics
Shorty_s1.JPG
The stunted 2
Nice_.JPG
My_Girl3.JPG
And the other 2 sisters so my friends what do you guys think? Why would they do this everything is the same. I even beleave they came out of the same piece of bud. So Im stumped.

K I'm back Heres some better pics
Shorty_s1.JPG
The stunted 2
Nice_.JPG
My_Girl3.JPG
And the other 2 sisters so my friends what do you guys think? Why would they do this everything is the same. I even beleave they came out of the same piece of bud. So Im stumped.
pot did'nt screw my life up,the U.A. did Wesley Brown

They look very strong and healthy, whats the issue?

Look a little bottom heavy, but beyond taking out some lower branches next time, let them grow.. no need to switch back to 18/4 or 24 hour veg lighting

Did you take clones while still in veg? You still can, but will take a bit longer to root out.

Enjoy in 5-7 week(?)

thekiller what it is the other 2 sisters got stunted somewhere along the line.the bigger sisters are the same age everything except size the nice two are double in size than the other 2.my question was why? they are only 14-16 inches in 4 months. i was thinking it could be PH something simple. i never really checked it. i used my fish tank strips. now i got a soil meter and it read 7.0-7.5 somewhere in there. a little high. its just got me baffled. i have garden in the past. always had a veg garden plus i worked in a botanical garden on the coast. so im not that much of a dummy. i just thought someone out here has had this problem. if not its ok cause i should have a nice harvest

I don't know much about genetic traits, but where did you get the seeds? It kind of looks like in your photos the taller plants have thinner/longer leaves and the shorter plants have slightly shorter/fatter leaves... its very hard to tell from the photo's but I was thinking that you may be seeing the results of 2 different genetic traits from the same plant... maybe someone who does breeding can comment more, but just a suggestion..

Why have you left them for 4 months ? must say they look really healthy and well pruned i dont think you have any worries of getting a nice bud on them :bravo:

Everything you guys say make since but the seeds came out of the same bud. I got 7 seeds and the smoke was really good so I germenated 4 got 4 females. Them are the 4 you see in the pics then I germed the other 3 and got 3 female out of them. I will show you guys pics of them. I topped them 3 at 8 nodes cause I wanted an indoor monster LOL. The guy I got my meds from said later, that it was OG Kush I did"nt think so. The leaves are Narrow like a sativa but on the other hand before I started pruning them the leaves were big fans. I don't know a little frusrated with the whole thing. Tring to figure out what they are, why are them 2 stunted. Whats nice is I know the smoke was real good and 7 females SWEET! OK heres pics of the other 3
Supercropped3.JPG
Poor_thing.JPG
OG_Kush7.JPG
Kush17.JPG

I tied the big leafs down so the smaller branches can get light. They are under 9 cfl's all day light 5 lights are 200 watt and 4 are 100 watt getting ready to put 4 more 100 watters in my little veg room. dogue I let them veg until they reached about 24 inches thats why. I never sexed them I let nature take it's corse on them. The other 3 I sexed. Put them on 12/12 for a few days and walla pussies instead of nuts.

Back
Top Bottom