I need a little help with my wedding cheesecake auto?

Zephyrs

So I currently have a 3x3 @Mars Hydro grow tent housing 4 Fastbuds Auto flowers. Under A @Mars Hydro FCE-3000. I am currently having a Progressive problem on 1. Which happens to be the biggest, the Wedding Cheescake Auto. Can Some Auto flower Guru's please Help!!?? LOL. Ok The Problem at hand is brown mottling spots on mid-newer foliage. Here's a pic of the said wedding Cheescake Auto.
IMG_20240324_144554.jpg

IMG_20240324_144453.jpg

Here's a run down of my conditions.
Plants: 1x Sour Diesel Auto, 1x Wedding Cheesecake Auto (Both at Day 35), 1x Rhino Ryder Auto day 21, 1x Original Northern Lights Auto Day 7
Light: FCE-3000
Space: 3x3 Tent
Ventilation: 1 dual reversible fan & 1 8 " oscillating
Light Hours: 20/4
Temps: 68-80 F
Humidity: 45-60%
Pot Size: x2 3G X2 5G
Soil: Local Bagged living Soil
Nutes: Roots Organics Uprising Dry Nutes
Grow is 6-1-2
Foundation (cal/mag) is 2-1-1
Bloom is 3-6-4
Unsulfuered black strap molasses: 1/2 tbls per gallon every other watering.

I'm not gonna type the soil make up. But it is printed on the bag thankfully :) It is a rather loaded soil, But I have been using it for years with some of my best personal results! Never had a problem wi this soil. Here's a pic of ingredients so I dont have to type it all. It's a Great living soil though.
IMG_20240324_142236.jpg

Now here is the rest of the plants. They are staggered on age for reason. But no other of the 3 plants are showing this problem like the WCC has. Heres a full pic shot and of the younging's.

IMG_20240324_144326.jpg

Any Help would be Much appreciated as I have never burnt an organically grown plant with dry natural nutes. I'm just kinda Stumped here My fellow @420 Gromies??:hmmmm::nerd-with-glasses:

Wow, that’s a bit of a conundrum! Same soil, conditions, and nutes. The soil looks.great. Which nutes are you giving now grow, bloom, or both? Every so often you just get a plant that doesn’t seem to like the same thing as the others. I got to think on this one!
2 weeks ago I did feed the older 2 (the sour D & WCC) about 3-4ML dry Grow & Foundation nutes. On a Top Dressing and watered in. I only water every 3-4 days. It probably wasn't needed but, I did it anyway. Sooo 3 Day go I thought it might be a cal/mag shortage. Because they are growing crazy Fast. So I gave those 2 older ones a 4-5 ml dry nutes of each the Bloom and Foundation Nutes. My first thought was, Oh Fuck some how I did Over Fertilizer it. But the Sour D is showing No problem only getting her buds on. The wedding Cheesecake is struggling though. I have not fed the 2 younger ones yet. They are in the black 3 gallon pots.

Those look like a calcium deficiency to me. Kind of surprising as there are lots of calcium inputs in that mix, though you have no idea of the amounts of each. Plus you're giving cal/Mag as well.

Some strains are just more finicky than others. And, it could be an excess of something else interfering with calcium uptake. I see langbeinite which is high in K.

Those look like a calcium deficiency to me. Kind of surprising as there are lots of calcium inputs in that mix, though you have no idea of the amounts of each. Plus you're giving cal/Mag as well.

Some strains are just more finicky than others. And, it could be an excess of something else interfering with calcium uptake. I see langbeinite which is high in K.
That's a great point there @Azimuth. This soil routine works Wonders for my Photo Period's. But I am kinda new to Auto flower's. Maybe to much to quickly, nutrients wise for the Autos?

That's a great point there @Azimuth. This soil routine works Wonders for my Photo Period's. But I am kinda new to Auto flower's. Maybe to much to quickly, nutrients wise for the Autos?
Yeah, I don't grow autos so can't help you there. With autos, of course, any setback is permanent so you lose the opportunity to experiment to find out what might work like you could with a photo.

Maybe do a search on the board for someone else who grew that strain? You don't have lots of time to screw around to try to figure it out yourself. :(

Yeah, I don't grow autos so can't help you there. With autos, of course, any setback is permanent so you lose the opportunity to experiment to find out what might work like you could with a photo.

Maybe do a search on the board for someone else who grew that strain? You don't have lots of time to screw around to try to figure it out yourself. :(
Yea I have only grown photo period's myself over the last decade or so. I never usually have a problem getting dialed in on even then most stubborn photos. Nutrients wise. I Grew this same wedding Cheesecake Auto out of the exact same seed pack, about 2 years ago in a 4 gallon, same brand of soil n Nutes. And it turned out at 1.75 oz dried, Amazing Bud. This round wi here is issues. Someone just slap @Zephyrs in da face... And tell him what he doing wrong. lMAO :Rasta:

It's just an "auto flower" I know but.

Wow, that’s a bit of a conundrum! Same soil, conditions, and nutes. The soil looks.great. Which nutes are you giving now grow, bloom, or both? Every so often you just get a plant that doesn’t seem to like the same thing as the others. I got to think on this one!
I kinda think that Just might be it There Phyto. ! My photo period's only Thrive on my this soil n Nutes combination. Time will tell. I just need a couple different opinions on the matter. Anybody????

What about a drink of actual Milk/water diluted?? 20/80. If it is a calcium deficiency?? Is it a calcium deficiency though???

I grow mostly autos these days
A lot of strains will take a shedload of K in late veg/early flower, think you got a def there
I used to use PK 13/14 but you don't wanna be using that for more than a week or so cos it's harsh
Big Bud 0-4-4 works well because you can use it for up to week 5 of budding

I grow mostly autos these days
A lot of strains will take a shedload of K in late veg/early flower, think you got a def there
I used to use PK 13/14 but you don't wanna be using that for more than a week or so cos it's harsh
Big Bud 0-4-4 works well because you can use it for up to week 5 of budding
To me it kinda looks/sounds like @Azimuth say. I have never used Big Bud or any liquid Nutrients since my rookie yrs.

Don't do that, it won't do any good; it'll eventually just rot and stink bad; try kelp

Don't do that, it won't do any good; it'll eventually just rot and stink bad; try kelp
I have used a milk/water solution to kill Bad Larvae in my soil surface before. It works. I Just don't see how it could harm otherwise. Have you ever watered in a top dressed Guano? Trust me that smells horrible the next day in the tent. But who cares, because my plants Always love that.

I have used a milk/water solution to kill Bad Larvae in my soil surface before. It works. I Just don't see how it could harm otherwise. Have you ever watered in a top dressed Guano? Trust me that smells horrible the next day in the tent. But who cares, because my plants Always love that.
Won’t hurt anything at recommended dilution, has much the same effect as molasses, and the milk Ca is absorbable by the plant. The biggest downside, as you know, is it can stink.

Won’t hurt anything at recommended dilution, has much the same effect as molasses, and the milk Ca is absorbable by the plant. The biggest downside, as you know, is it can stink.
The Stinkerery, or Stankier are my Goals Holmes :cheesygrinsmiley: :headbanger: That's how I like Buds,, Kinda ole' School like ;)

So I currently have a 3x3 @Mars Hydro grow tent housing 4 Fastbuds Auto flowers. Under A @Mars Hydro FCE-3000. I am currently having a Progressive problem on 1. Which happens to be the biggest, the Wedding Cheescake Auto. Can Some Auto flower Guru's please Help!!?? LOL. Ok The Problem at hand is brown mottling spots on mid-newer foliage. Here's a pic of the said wedding Cheescake Auto.

Ventilation: 1 dual reversible fan & 1 8 " oscillating
Light Hours: 20/4
Temps: 68-80 F
Humidity: 45-60%
You've got a temperature range of 20°± and an RH range of 15%. That's a lot.

What are your temps and RH values daytime and nighttime? Temperature + RH => vapor pressure deficit = how fast water is leaving your plant = how fast water is going into your plant.

When the vapor pressure deficit is high, meaning that it's hot and dry to the plant, the plant has to take up a lot of water. If you're taking up a lot of water you can get a nute issue (calcium?) that looks like a deficiency but it's just an imbalance.

What are your temps and RH values daytime and nighttime? Temperature + RH => vapor pressure deficit = how fast water is leaving your plant = how fast water is going into your plant.
Reference the 1st post wi my temps and humidity.

Interesting response - instead of answering my question, you've told me to look it up myself.

Best of luck.
You asked my temp/ humidity. Its in the original post. I was just as for suggestions on my Leaf issue. It's ok. Otherwise.:bongrip: Take a bong hit N Chill..

Back
Top Bottom