I need an easy inexpensive way to set up grow lights

Budhound

I heard you could use flood lights, but if thats the case then how would I set that up...I wanna use my closet but I dnt know if I should just replace the old bulb at the ceiling of the closet with the flood light bulb or if there is any other way to set up a home made pendant lamp?

You might conceder using a 4 bulb florescent lamp and reflector....get them cheep at Home Depot thats better and less heat than Any kind of flood. I have 1 in my 2x8 closet and I have 5 3 gallon pots with mother plants and there 2 feet tall green all the way down there main stem........a cheep way to get a good grow on.:roorrip:

10_31_09_g.jpg

I Appreciate yall's response, and will definitely put these ideas into consideration. Im ready to get the grow on!

Well Cool glade I could give you some idea what can be done with lettle investment...

Welcome to 420 you will find a lot of good growers here from small to large..
..:welcome::grinjoint:

Ok so whats the term or name of a bulb that runs warm and one that runs cool? I didnt know that the grow required 2 different types..

Ok cool..so gotta get both the warm n cool bulbs..and appreciate the information on the bulb set up. Also appreciate the quick responses!!

Gotta get my grow on!

homedepot sells 28watt t5 twin bulb ballast fixtures $35 with 2 30k bulbs 4 footers. and you can get 27k and 65k bulbs online. much cooler than 54watt t5 and they give you 27-3000 lumes per bulb

Back
Top Bottom